(10) peace of paradise

"You will never find the peace of mind, until you listen to your heart except your mind"- Arjun Sharma.

In the house of Gupta family:-

In the morning:-

The situation of the house has become normal

The situation of the house has become normal. The danger and horror for a particular person has been removed for a short span of time. All the family members were very delighted and gratified with all the merry moments in their lives. The house got back it's Bubbliness and Lightheartedness. Everyone was in a mood of Frolicsomeness and playfulness.

After completing the breakfast, all the family members gathered in the garden. They were sitting there, discussing about what will they do to enjoy their joyful moments.

In the garden:-

Kailash:- Krish, Raghav! I think we should play football

Kailash:- Krish, Raghav! I think we should play football. It is also a lively game and by playing football, our mind, body and heart will become healthy.

Prakash:- But how will I play football? In my young age, I used to play these games. But now, it's quite problematic for me. I shall become tired very soon.

Krishnendu:- Let's play Hide and seek, it will not required much physical strength.

Raghvendra:- What a stupid idea is this, krish! Are you a baby? Let's play Snake and ladder.

Prapti:- But it's an indoor game. Let's play Chess.

Prakash (Mockingly):- Wow! What an idea, prapti! Snake and ladder is an indoor game and what about Chess! Isn't an indoor game?

Katyayani:- Okay, so, we can play Cricket. What do you think, Sona?

Saubhaagyashree:- What ever all of you want, I shall play that. I don't have any problem.