(15) Law of Court and casual life

"When every man live without law, every man live without freedom"- Saubhaagyashree Gupta.

During noontime:-

In the supreme Court:-

On that day, the Court area was very busy

On that day, the Court area was very busy. All the lawyers and general public were surrounding the area. A severe murder case of Abhiroop Khurana's final hearing was going on. The murder suspect Kaagra was standing into the balustrade. Two lawyers engaged in a war of words.

Lawyer 1:- Milord! For this case, I want to enquire some of the neighbors of Mr. and Mrs. Khurana. I need your permission, sir!

The judge:- Okay, proceed!

Lawyer 1:- Thank you, sir.

Five neighbors of Abhiroop and Ayesha Khurana, came into the balustrade one by one, as the eyewitness of Ayesha's Lasciviousness and her illegal relationship with other men. All of those people who came into the balustrade, were lying only for money. It's natural that by getting huge amount of money, anyone would agree to tell nonstop lies.

Lawyer 1:- Hello Mr. Sumit Arora! For how much time you are Khurana's neighbors?

Eyewitness 1:- Sir, I am their neighbors for twenty years.

Lawyer 1:- Then, you know well about those who came into their house?

Eyewitness 1:- Yes sir, I know.

Lawyer 1:- Have you noticed any special person, who came into their house in the absence of Abhiroop khurana?

Eyewitness 2:- Yes sir. It's true. There was one person, who went to their house often and yes, during the absence of Abhiroop.

Lawyer 1:- Who is that guy? Is he present here?

Eyewitness 3:- That lean man in yellow shirt. He used to go to their house often. Not only i, but also many people have seen that.

Lawyer 2:- Milord! It's absolutely right that Durjan often went to their house but only to threaten them, to vacant their house for promoting.

Lawyer 1:- He actually went to their house to meet with Mrs. Ayesha Khurana.

The judge:- Continue the enquiry.