(82) The matching of destinies

"Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."- Katyayani Gupta.

In the house of Gupta family:-

Kalyani was becoming very anxious, thinking about the safety of Arjun

Kalyani was becoming very anxious, thinking about the safety of Arjun. She couldn't see her son for last few hours. She was asking Rajesh again and again of his whereabouts.

Rajesh:- Don't worry, Kalyani! Arjun will be fine! He isn't a baby, right?

Kalyani (With a bit angry tone):- You will never understand the growing tension of a mother's heart in absence of her child!

Rajesh:- I do understand, your highness! I have called Arjun few minutes ago and he assured me that he will be here very soon!

Kalyani:- You have called him few minutes ago, right and till now, he hasn't got proper time to come back! Is it funny for you, Rajesh! This place is new for Arjun!

Rajesh:- How will I make you understand, you tell...

Ekahans:- Bhabi, Arjun is a CBI officer, he knows all the defense techniques very well just like the military men and soldiers! Nothing harmful can touch him, believe me! Please be patient, he will return soon!

Meanwhile, the door bell rang by attracting everyone's attention. Katyayani went to open the door. Deep inside the heart, Kalyani was expecting that it would be her third son, but to make her forget about the tension, it was time for the arrival of the family priests of both Sharma and Gupta family. By witnessing the presence of the priests, everyone left their places and went forward to welcome them. All of them bowed down in front of them to take blessings. The ladies became busy to help them to wash their feet with holy water and milk. After completing the ritual, they entered into the house. The family members served numerous fruits for them.

In the children's room:-