(6) Punishment of execution

"Sometimes the punishment is not hard for everyone, for the criminals, the punishments are the only way out"- Kailash Gupta

In the school of Saubhaagyashree:-

The Head mistress died on the spot. The room of her power, the chair of her administration over school, now stained with her blood only! Saubhaagyashree became staggeringly frightened by witnessing the death of her school teacher. Tears started to fall down from her eyes. Saubhaagyashree thought that she is responsible for all these happenings. Vinod noticed that Saubhaagyashree was crying due to the Head mistress' death. So, he came closer to her and tried to raise his hand to remove the years from her beautiful glowing skin.

Vinod:- Saubhaagyashree, please don't cry! I can't see tears in your eyes!

As soon as Vinod tried to touch her, Kailash caught his hand.

Kailash (angrily) :- How dare you to touch my daughter!

Vinod:- I don't have daring to touch, but I have daring to torture!

By saying this, Vinod took the paper weight from the table and threw it at the forehead of Kailash. The glass of the paper weight broke into pieces because of the collision, blood started oozing out from Kailash's forehead. He sat down on the floor by holding his forehead with one hand and with other hand, he was holding saubhaagyashree's hand protectively. Hearing the chaos in Head mistress' room, all the security guards, other teachers, non teaching staffs, all the Guardians who came to school for their children's admission, rushed into the room of the Head mistress. Everyone was absolutely affrightend with view of streaming blood flow from Head mistress' head and everyone easily understood that she had already become a new guest for the last bed of eternal sleep! They informed the police,  within few minutes; the police came along with
D. C. P. (Deputy Commissioner of Police) by hearing the news of murder.

D. C. P. :- Mr. Agnihotri, start the investigation now! I will ask everything from the crowd who are the Eye-witness of this murder!

I. P. S. Officer Mr. Agnihotri:- Yes sir! But we need to call the Foreignsic team for identifying the finger prints.

D. C. P. :- Of course! Inform them to come at the murder spot now.

I. P. S. Officer Mr. Agnihotri (by saluting) :- Yes sir!

Approximately 100 - 150 police constables were forbidding the crowd from coming near the dead body. The police dogs started to identify the smell, went forward by smelling the ground, stopped in front of Vinod and started barking loudly. Meanwhile the Foreignsic team reached at the spot and they also proved the finger prints on the wooden chair which was used for the murder, was of Vinod.

D. C. P. :- Mr. Gupta, tell me about the incident in details. We got the information that you were present at the time of murder and your forehead is also bleeding badly, please tell! How did it all happened?

Kailash:- Yes sir! I was present during the murder. I shall tell you everything.

Kailash explained everything to D. C. P. and handed over him that note which was written by Vinod. D. C. P. came in front of Saubhaagyashree and started to ask some questions.