(1) Happy time

"Happiness comes in waves. Don't be upset in bad times. Happiness will surely find you again" - Prakash Gupta

In the Gupta family, everyone was very happy on the day of Secondary Education's final examination's result

In the Gupta family, everyone was very happy on the day of Secondary Education's final examination's result. But the youngest child, who got 98% in the result, was extremely unhappy for an unknown reason. She was receiving gifts from everyone with a fake and faint smile.

Prakash:- Saubhaagyashree! You have done extremely well in the exam. You know, I was sure that you will get approximately this much numbers. Ask how did I get to know?

Saubhaagyashree (curiously):- How grandpa? Tell me.

Prakash (proudly):- Because, I knew, that my cute little book lover can't get less marks.

Saubhaagyashree:- Nothing like that, grandpa. I just tried to do well, that's it and except that, everything is the wish of the Almighty.

Prapti:- You know, sona, this is the reason why I love you so so so much. Because only Gods can deny people who chant their praise. You are exactly like that.

Saubhaagyashree:- Grandma, I am not good. If you think that, I am well and good, then, you have those eyes which can be able to see good sides of everything.

Prapti:- Awww! My sona!

Prapti and Prakash hugged saubhaagyashree tightly and gave her some books on the Biographies of the legends.

Prakash:- Sona, just read these books. I know you will surely like them. These are on...

Saubhaagyashree:- No grandpa, no need to tell, about the content of these books, your each and every gift is special for me.

Prapti:- So sweet of you! Sona

Raghvendra:- But she is my sister, that's why, she has done this much well. After all, I am also good in studies.

Krishnendu:- No, because, she is my sister, that's why she has done extremely well. I am extraordinarily talented.

Raghvendra:- Krish! What do you think of yourself?

Krishnendu:- Outstanding and wonderful!

Raghvendra:- Oh! Really? Then, who brought the first complaint letter in the house, for doing mischief in the school?

Krishnendu:- But bhaiya! You also broke papa's favorite coffee cup with football!

Raghvendra:- And who broke the vase of the tea table?

Krishnendu:- You also made my school uniform dirty with the mud in the Monsoon!

Everyone was laughing by hearing their naughty squabble and fight.

Katyayani:- Raghav, krish stop it! How old are you both that you are squabbling like this!

Raghvendra and Krishnendu:- But, maa! Listen...

Katyayani:- No, never! Stop your mischief now, it's a special day for your dear sister.

Raghvendra and Krishnendu nodded and hugged saubhaagyashree wholeheartedly.

Raghvendra:- We are really very happy, Sona.
You have done outstanding in the exam. Thank you for being my sister!

Saubhaagyashree:- Bhaiya, stop it! I am not that much special and praiseworthy. It is you who always praise me!

Raghvendra (smiles) :- May be! But still, I love you so much. Here is your gift.

Raghvendra gave saubhaagyashree a book on Gautam Buddha and a set of colourful pens, pencils and erasers.

Saubhaagyashree:- Bhaiya, this much gift!

Raghvendra:- Why not? My sweet little angel!

Krishnendu:- But Sona, I can give you guarantee that you will also love my gifts.

Saubhaagyashree:- Of course, bhaiya!

Krishnendu:- You are special! That's why a special thing for you. This...

Krishnendu gave saubhaagyashree a huge box which was wrapped with beautiful glittering paper.

Saubhaagyashree:- What is it, bhaiya?

Krishnendu:- Open and see yourself!

Saubhaagyashree opened the gift box and was amazed by looking at it.

So, guys, this is the first chapter with full of happiness. I hope you have enjoyed it.

One more thing, I want to share with you guys, that I am getting good response from the readers. So, the updates will come very soon. Please keep supporting.

Next chapter is coming soon. Till then, stay safe and healthy.