(22) Felicity with family

"Family is where life begins, and love never ends"- Sumitra Sharma.

In the mansion of Sharma family:-

After some time, Manish and Ishita left from their house

After some time, Manish and Ishita left from their house. Arjun also got some relief. He freshed up by washing his hands and face, opened the door of his personal room and came down stairs. He was astonished by looking at the dining room. All the family members gathered in the room to discuss something very important. Bhawan noticed Arjun's astonishment and smiled.

Bhawan:- Arjun! Come here. Join this legendary discussion of shopping.

Arjun:- Shopping? For which occasion?

Bhawan:- Samesh is going to marry Vaijayanti!

Arjun:- Really? How did you get to know?

Bhawan:- Today, he confessed his love in front of all. Just think, Arjun, our little naughty brother has become adult. Really! How fast the time goes on!

Arjun:- Exactly bhaiya! Then, what about the engagement and marriage dates?

Bhawan:- Today, it has already become late. So, our family priest will be called tomorrow, to fix those dates.

Arjun:- That is an extremely wonderful news!

Bhawan:- Yes it is! But what about you?

Meanwhile, all the other brothers came towards them. All of them were exceedingly cheerful for Samesh's marriage.

Arjun (confusedly):- What do you mean bhaiya?

Yuvanav:- Don't you really know what Bhawan is telling!

Arjun:- No bhaiya, I really can't understand!

Abhiram:- Bhaiya! When will you marry?

Nabhayu:- Yes bhaiya! Get married soon!

Arjun:- Let's see!

Abhinivesh:- No bhaiya! This is not fair! Don't you know that all the elder members of our family do tension for your future!

Arjun:- Yes I know, but...

Nabhayu:- We don't want to listen any 'buts' or 'ifs'. You just promise us, that you will get married after Samesh!