Moving back with slow steps she glanced up at him with her flustered self and an unbelievable expression only to find a shameless smirk plastered on Jalal Shah's face.

The brown kameez was drenched, sticking to his rugged frame. The wet strands had fallen over his forehead. Jalal Shah ran a hand through his hair leaving Anabiya in an breathless tranced state.

Her train of thoughts was cut short seeing him take a single confident step towards her.

Anabiya quickly looked around for some audience but found no one. Taking a breath of relief she directed her towards the man with a purpose in his eyes and she slowly shook her head as if telling him to not come forward.

Jalal Shah however had different plans

He tilted his head and suddenly paused to take in her form. The black kameez was tightly hugging her figure, making his body stir in an desperate agitation. A muscle in his jaw constantly working as he gravitated towards her.

Anabiya pushed the wet hair strands behind her ear and gulped a little before finally speaking out. "Jalal ..n-nahi?"

A smile slid onto Jalal Shah's head as it was now his turn to slowly shake his head in negative all while watching her take another hesitant step backwards.

Seeing no room for compromises, Anabiya quickly moved back and almost tripped off the wet mud if it weren't for the defined manly arm to quickly extend towards her and catch her on time.

She got into her feet and quickly placed an reasonable distance between them.

"Wapis phissal jao gi, ... kaho tau mein utha lu?"

His voice came out unfamiliarly thick and husky with need. Anabiya's eyes widened at his question and her whole pale self turned pink within a second. She furiously shook her head. "N-nahi Mein theek hun!"

His hand started moving up from her arm towards her back, tracing her spine with a feather like touch and leaving Anabiya in an shivering mess. She was fearing the maddening intensity in his eyes.

"Jalal k-koi aajayega" she could only mumble out her words but this had successfully bought him out of his daze. "kya karun? tumharay sahar ka ehsaas dunya say la taaluq kar deta hai mujhay. Hosh ghum ho jaata hai!" he truthfully informed her while looking deeply into her eyes.

Feeling his hand's sudden light stroke on her lower back caused a an involuntary jerking motion from Anabiya, catching the man off guard and for him to fall back on the ground.

A loud free laugh bubbled out of Anabiya before she quickly lifted the palm of her hand to her mouth to try suppressing it "aap theek hain?".

Jalal Shah was momentarily surprised at himself for losing balance this easily but his shock was short lived. Her smile caused a smile to form on his face as well. He shook his head and looked up at her.
"Theek hee tau nahi hun,

lekin theek rehnay ki chah ... ab baqi bhi nahi rahi" He spoke lowly, more to himself while wiping the mud off of his kameez and finally getting up.

"Jee?" An confused expression flashed on her face. His words weren't clearly audible to Anabiya despite his rumbling voice.

She was distracted when in a swift movement he snaked his arm around her and flushed her little frail frame against himself once again. Anabiya couldn't help but let out a gasp at the sudden action.