Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2

Depuis le début

"Punishment?" she asked. "I threw up because I was so disgusted with the thought of being your submissive, I didn't want to get beat."

Disgusted? I want to beat the living sit out of her but that's the problem she don't like. "You signed up for it, you're mine," She nodded. I wash in between her legs where her sex is, I rub circles in her clitoris. I hum and smile. "My love you are all mines, this is all mines," I cup her sex, making her gasp and legs thrash. I squeeze her breast and kiss her on the lips with my heart, my passion towards her. "you won't belong to anyone else, you will not masturbate, you will not get any altercations on your body without my consent while you are mines."

Ashley nods. "Yes Eliza."

"After this I will whip you with my riding crop over your body, you will began to become my sub. I'll do this as I see fit."

She frown and spread her legs. "No, take me." she brought my hand to her sex. "Feel me." I would not let Ashley have it so easily to her punishment with an orgasm.

"No.... Ashley to be a sub you must endure, embrace," I close my eyes and sigh. "This is not pain, it's pleasure and not just for me, for us. You must learn and have trust, trust me with your body so that we become one. If we are one it's as easy as breathing." I push her hair away from her eyes.

She nodded, not speaking. I continued bathing her and taking out my strawberry shampoo, when unexpectedly she spoke. "You say that to all of your subs." the tone was smart, wicked and I didn't like one bit of it. Oh I can tell now she's going to be a stubborn one, well now I can fix that I will whip her into shape.

I stop lathering her hair and take a moment to compose myself in a calm state. "Now Ashley.... No, all my other subs did not here what I said, they've never became..." I was scared to say it because then I realized I am having feelings for this insolent child, this stubborn girl, this beautiful lady that's naked right before me who I am bathing. "One... they've never became one with me, you are to become one with me."

She looked to her right, away from me. "No!" she raised her voice. "You make me become one with you with force... Wi-with-with... BDSM!" she growled.

That wasn't my intention to make her think so negative of me, she has it wrong. "Ashley these are all your choices, you can be out but a world without you is--" And she cut me off.

"You mean my body and a whip without me is killing you, you want to hurt me. You like to see me cry, torture me... This is your lifestyle, and I don't know why the fuck I agreed to it-- You can't be normal because this is what you do!"

I rinse the shampoo from her hair. "I want you, I don't know why but I don't want to see another day without you... Ashley I will slow down for you, but be mines, be MINES," I beg for her, nearly crying. I never cried for anyone or anything. I was here begging. Me, a dominatrix begging? Yes. I even begged for this girl. "I want you. I need to touch you, get all of this!"

She trembles and clung to her own body, in a supportive ball. I go for a towel, a red towel. I walk to her, take her into my arms with the long towel. "What are you doing?" she asked, frowning.

"You will experience the pleasure," I said, quite lowly. "You are to stay still, this time we do this the right way." l know she is still wet, she's not dry at all so I ignore that and walk to te dresser, I take a paddle, it's a jeweled paddle that was made for using on the girl that I find a special sub. I've had six subs in my entire life, Ashley is the seventh. No other sub has been disiplined by the beautifully made paddle. The paddle wasn't too big, too long, too little or too strong. Just right for her little behind.