𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸.

    It was cold. I was laying on a metal bed with what they call a mattress under me. The floor is much more comfortable.

    I couldn't stop thinking, I shut my eyes feeling the thought of her consume me.

   She lived in my mind.

   "Let's see it's now been 100 days since you got in and talked... happy one year anniversary buddy!" My stupid inmate Kyle, interrupts my thoughts.

      The guy never shuts up.

    I wonder if she thinks of me...I just need her back, it was a stupid reason to break up, i know it was my fault and it was really bad but I was also really drunk. I was fucked up she can't just break up with me cause of that.

      "Is that why you're not talking? Cause you cheated on your girl?" I looked at him like he was crazy cause he was, how does he know that? "You spoke your mind, you have a deep voice with an accent"

       "Listen kid, shut the fuck up before I fucking rip your tongue out" I heard the buzzer go off meaning lunch. I got up, walking towards the cafeteria.

       Everyone stared.

      "Well look who finally got out of its cage" I heard some inmate say loudly, the others laughed, some stepped away from me. I just needed the crappy food.

       "Well I'll be dammed thought you'd never get out" the lunch lady dumped the disgusting mashed potatoes on my plate. "Chicken?" She pointed, i just held out my plate. "You mute or somethin?" I ignored .

      I saw a table, fully empty, not a single soul was sitting there, so I just claimed it. I saw my inmate sit in front of me, I swear to fucking god! Leave me alone!

      "Why'd you get mashed potatoes those cause massive bathroom damage, i learned that the hard way" so many people stared.

       Whispers.

       More stares.

       All eyes on me.

     "If it isn't Dallas Winston, heard you were here I didn't believe it-you was hiddin' from me or somethin'?" Gregory Slater, life in prison for something so stupid. The guy killed his parents and thought he could get away with it.

      I didn't talk. I didn't want to talk to him, I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just ate my chicken.

     "Cat got your tongue?" He snickered, I got grabbed the plastic knife about to cut my chicken, but instead I got up.

      "Are you scared? Awww that's so fuckin' pathetic. Grow some balls Winston, you've gone soft" I pinned him to the ground stabbing his eye with the plastic knife.

    I punched him, I couldn't stop, I was beating the crap out of the guy. I saw the blood slowly drip down my hands. I felt a pair of 2 hands grab and and drag me to cell.

     "Why'd you do it Winston?!" I heard the cop ask me throwing me into a new cell. I wasn't complaining. I get some piece and quiet for once. They repeated the question multiple times but I stayed quiet, laying down looking at the ceiling.

     Her face appeared on my mind. The voices of the officers started fading away the more I thought to myself. I knew they kept yelling at me but I couldn't listen.

      She smiled and moved her light brown hair from her face, giving me that beautiful fucking smile.

      I felt a punch to my face snapping me out of my thoughts. It was the fucking pig.

     "Come on dick" another officer came, they both pushed me around trying to get me to another room.

      I looked at the wall as the stupid shrink kept trying to get something out of me. The government is forcing me to talk about my feelings. Something I wasn't ever good at...especially to strangers.

     "Dallas why do you feel like violence is the answer to everything? It's not by the way"

       She was so happy. Her eyes lit up with happiness. She looked so beautiful with that black dress. She had a hint of mischief that night.

     "Dallas, I'm speaking to you"

     I looked straight into his eyes, not one word slipped out of my mouth.

     Nothing.