𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

       I slipped on a tight black mini dress, the fabric hugged my curves perfectly. I wore black high heels to match the black dress. After curling the ends of my hair, i put on some dangly pearl earring and a gold delicate necklace. I softly brushed some white sparkly eyeshadow over my eyelids and wore black mascara.

      It was date night, Dallas said he wanted to go to a fancy restaurant. I was surprised too but we haven't gone out on a dress up night in a long time.

      I grabbed my purse and walked out to the living room. When I walked into the living room he was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette looking at the ceiling, I stood close to him. He didn't really notice I was there. I placed my hand on his chest quickly grabbing the cigarette from his lips.

       "Oh fuck" his hands ran up my hips to my waist.

       "You look and  smell so good" I pressed my lips onto his, taking in the smell of his cologne. I ran my hand down his chest and smiled as I slowly pulled his chain towards me wanting him closer.

       "No, babydoll you look so fucking hot it makes me not even want to go to dinner anymore"

       I got close to his ear whispering  "In that case we should get going because I'm starving

      "We should before I pin you down on this couch and rip that little dress of your fucking body" I blushed slightly and stood up to walk out of the apartment.

         We drove for about the 20 minutes into downtown Tulsa when we got to the beautiful Italian restaurant. It was dark inside but an elegant type of dark, seemed expensive. Everyone around us wore suits, button up, dresses.

"Reservation?" The women asked us as we stood waiting to be seated.

"Dallas Winston for Uh two" I wrapped my arm around his. The women grabbed two menus and crossed off the name on the paper.

"Follow me please" We did as told, getting a table close to the window looking out to the city. "Your waiter will be coming shortly"

I looked at the menu, my eyes immediately went to the price. I looked at Dallas who was also looking at the menu.

"Imma get some steak what bout You babydoll?" He looked at me his eye brows knit together trying to pin point why my eyes were widened and my jaw was on the floor.

        "It's so expensive-"

       "It's my treat okay? stop worrying bout it, I got it. What you getting?"

       Bitting my lip felt bad about wasting so much money but I knew he wasn't gonna say fine let's go to another restaurant he's too hard headed for that.

"The pasta looks really good"he nodded in agreement, we started having some small talk until the waiter came by.

"Good evening I'm Tom sorry for coming late, full house you know? Anyway What can I get you?" The waiter seemed about our age maybe younger.