𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸.

    "No"

     "Dal please! It's my 21st birthday! Can't you just come with Sodapop, Two and I to the strip club!" Steve was practically on his knees begging me to take him to a strip club I went to one too many times.

       "No"

      "Why not? I wanna see some boobs!" Sodapop  was about to throw a fit right in front of me I swear to god. I took a sip of my beer thinking long and hard.

       "Come on Dal, you the only one that knows the good strip clubs." Yeah because I used to fuck each girl that stripped. I put my beer down and looked at the 3 desperate horny, perverted guys.

       "Guys I got Khai and we are going good, I ain't messing it-"

       "Dal you'll be our chaperone, just PLEASE say yes," I sighed to myself, rolling my eyes back, annoyed at them.

       "Free drinks"

       "Free everything!" Two-bit yelled loudly,

       "Fine" they all started jumping up and down like little girls, squealing. I chuckled to myself feeling the second hand embarrassment I felt for them.

         I walked into the club showing my ID to the security guard then Steve got held back but they let him in realizing that he was now legal. Sodapop somehow got in but he got in. Two is fucking 23 I think he good.

        "Don't be embarrassing, just sit and let the broads do their job" I sat in the table I had to reserve for the four of us. The place was red, everything was red, the couch, lamps, table, drinks, everything. We ordered some drinks and the hot waitress gave us some free shots then we started to drink.....a lot.

        My head was spinning in circles. We were all having a good time, drinking, smoking, drinking, talking. We all were pretty much drunk to the point where we couldn't stop saying no to the drinks. 

        "Hi Dallas" a broad in a leopard dress ran her hand up my thigh tugging on my belt. I was honestly getting pretty horny, looking at all the naked girls just made me want to fuck them even more but  I couldn't.

        "I have a fucking girl" I slurred on my words,  she seemed to not even care. She undid my belt and sat on my lap, beginning to grind on me. "No-fuck-stop" I felt myself get hard for the skank.

       "Dallas help me won't you" the broad stood up walking past the doors into a secret room in the place. I looked over at the guys and they were sucking some tits, clearly not paying attention.

        My mind kept telling me to follow her, to just follow her. She wants to fuck me, I want to fuck. I'm drunk and want to fuck. I got up walking through the doors she went through.

       "Oh Dallas" she smirked slipping the dress off her gorgeous body, i quickly took off my shirt and ran towards the private room bed she had right there. "You are always so needy aren't you"

        "I'm not needy" i slurred feeling her kiss me, her lips tasted like hard liquor and cheap lip stick. I didn't like the taste but i got distracted with her sitting on top of me, ridding the fuck out of me. I kept looking at her, she had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

       "God! Oh my god!  Fuck!" She screamed, it honestly kinda scared me. I pushed her down and grabbed her hips tightly, ramming my dick in her, she moaned even louder then before  I ignored it and kept fucking her hard and fast until I came.

         "You never fail to impress me every time  Dally" she pressed her lips on mine "she won't ever find out Dal, between you and me okay?" I nodded feeling myself get light headed, was it the room? The situation I was in? What did I do? i put on my clothes and walked out. "Call me!"

       What the fuck did I just fucking do?

       When I walked out I noticed the guys weren't at the table. Where did they go? I walked out of the club and saw them. Sodapop was throwing up , Steve was peeing outside the building, and well Two was laughing.

       "Filthy animals" I muttered grabbing two shoving him into the car. "Get in the fucking car! Put your dick in your pants!" I yelled at Steve who literally jumped and ran to the car.

        "Dal I'm not drinking ever again, never. Ever ever ever ever ever EVER again okay?" Sodapop wiped his disgusting ass mouth with his shirt and got into the car.

        I sat in the drivers seat feeling a bit more sober and cautious. I just cheated on Khai. Again. I stared at the stirring wheel trying to process the fact that I fucked a girl that wasn't Khai.

       "Dal you okay?" Two asked me trying not to laugh.

         "I slept with the skank" I hit the stirring wheel multiple times, everyone went quiet. "No one tells her, NO ONE TELLS KHAILEA!" I yelled loudly as I started the car up. I couldn't stop thinking about her face when she found out.

     How her eyes will turn into pools and rivers of tears, her eyes would be big and brown and full of betrayal. I can't hurt her. Not again.

      I can't tell her. She can't find out.

    I fucked up. Again.