𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯

     10:43 pm

It was loud. Everyone was talking, yelling, screaming, laughing. My mind was just spinning in circles. I put the cup to my lips feeling the liquid burn my throat.

12:22 am

I pressed the tip of the beer bottle to my forehead then felt this random guy bump into me on purpose. My drink shattered on the floor cause of him.

"What the fuck man!" I punched the guy square in the face, the moment I did I felt like i was bout to fall.

He punched me back but that didn't make me stop. I pinned him down beating his face until it was bloody and broken. Fuck him. Fuck him. FUCK HIM.

I felt someone try to get me off him but that made it worse. I was mad. Not only at him. At the whole fucking world. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled loudly , i felt someone pick me up and throw me out of the bar.....literally throwing me.

"Fuck you too!"

3:30 am

I walked everywhere, the words fuck you kept repeating in my head like a broken record player. I saw a random cop and flipped him off. Quickly the cop grabbed me pinning me to the car tightening the handcuffs around my wrists.

"Why are you-arresting me?" I burped really not caring about the situation

"You are drunk and you flipped me off"

"I'm doing it again" I laughed holding my middle fingers up. "Fuck you"

3:55 pm

I laid on the cold metal bench. I closed my eyes and saw her.

Her long brown hair.

Her light freckles that scattered all over her nose.

Her hazel eyes that had a hint of green in them.

Her soft plump lips .

Her light tan skin.

Her beautiful smile.

She was everything.

It was all my fault.

I lost her.

2:00 pm

I leaned on the wall listening to the phone ring. Answer Darrel just fucking answer.

"Hello Curtis residence-"

"Put Darry on the phone" I knew it was Sodapop picking up he always picks up. I heard some yelling here and there until Darrel got the phone.

"Hey Dal"

"I'm in the Uh- I'm in the cooler man" I heard the line go dead.

Well he's mad, just like everyone else In this world is.

5:45 pm

"Dal you movin to Tulsa Prison" the cop opened my door walking me out.

"I didn't do shit" What the fuck did I do to go to fucking prison?

"You got a big file full of crimes that ain't claimed you servin' 2 years boy"

Can this day get any better?