𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

⁂TW: SMUT
𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

     God I'm so fucking over this. I'm sick of feeling sad! I'm fucking mad, I'm mad at him for this. This is all his fault.

      I heard he was in prison, that drove me nuts. He's so irresponsible and idiotic, i hate when he's in prison, not county jail. PRISON. Just another reason why I should just get over him.

       It was Friday night, I was free most of the day and all I wanted was to let loose. Not in the sexual way of course, I tried that and it just made me cry and hate sex. I'm talking about black out wasted. I know I don't party at all but tonight is a good night for it.

       I wore a black bra and a black mini skirt. I curled my hair, did my make up, and put on some black high heels. I told you I was actually going to go out...don't be surprised.

      I called a taxi to pick me up and take me to the local bar. I really wasn't trying to go to the one downtown, it's too far and I want to be able to stay close to where I live. I've heard it gets pretty busy.

     When I got there i already saw the tons of people inside the bar. It was packed to the brim. Everyone was dancing and drinking, honestly probably doing more but I just ignored and went to the bar.

     "2 Shots of tequila please" I asked the bar tender who smirked slightly. "Don't think about it" he handed me the 2 shots "thank you" scrunching up my face, I felt the burning sensation down my throat. God I love vodka so much better then tequila. I went to the dance floor dancing out every bit of energy I had in me. 

       I danced with a few guys here and there but then they wanted to make out or just have sex but I really wasn't in the mood to fuck a drunk person if I'm not literally wasted.

       I went back to the bar honestly not feeling drunk, I felt normal....okay a bit tipsy but not enough. I sat at the bar bored out of my mind drinking beer....I probably look ridiculous.

       I felt a pair of eyes stare at me, I didn't really know where from but I knew someone was looking at me. I looked to my right...nothing...left, I saw him. What is he doing here?

      I wanted to yell at him, slap him. I clenched my jaw and looked down at my beer trying to hold back the amount of anger. When I looked back up he was gone. Did I imagine that? Maybe I am really drunk.

       The lights went dark turning into disco, I couldn't see, I only saw glimpse of light from the disco ball but it was too dark. I felt someone grab my arm, and drag me up the stairs. "Stop! Let go!" I screamed. I felt a hand over my mouth as we got into a room.

      The lights turned on, he was inches away from me, the tip of my nose touched his. "Fuck you" I punched him square in the face.

      "I said I was fucking sorry!"

      "Dallas that isn't going to fucking change what you did to me!" I yelled loudly, thank god there was a loud party down stairs. "Fuck you!"

      "I was fucking drunk at a strip club"

      "Whoa what an excuse, drunk at a strip club like that makes it ANY BETTER!!"

       "What you want me to fucking do get on my fucking knees and beg for you fucking forgiveness? I'm a fucking human I make mistakes get over it Khailea!"

       "No I won't get over it because you always hurt me! Did you know how much that hurt Dallas! I found out a year after! You lied to me for a year! If you told me the day of or after I would have been a bit more understanding!"