𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

      "It's been 2 years! Come on you're 25 and you've  only slept with one guy and that one guy is your toxic ex boyfriend, you haven't gone out on a date since him!" Mary yelled loudly trying to make me go on a blind double date with her and her boyfriend.

       "I don' t even know him, do you know him?" She stayed silent. "Oh my god, Mary!"

       "Ryan, said he's a nice guy, one of his friends. We already told the guy you would go, we told him about you a few years ago he was interested but you were with Dallas but now your not and your single and hot, just go on the date you never know he could be your next Prince Charming" I rolled my eyes. Prince Charming? I don't believe in that anymore.

        "Prince Charming doesn't exist" I muttered, she sighed sitting next to me.

        "Just go please?" She pleaded, her eyes looked hopeful and big. I groaned in annoyance knowing that I have to go.

        "Fine, I'll go, only because today exactly 2 years ago I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me, but I'm over him" Mary rolled her eyes and scoffed "I am" I protested, she nodded sarcastically. "Fuck off"

         "Okay the restaurant is called Valentino's, it's a steak house, something elegant, at 7 tonight, please and thank you."

          I ran my hands through my long black hair, I never really noticed how long it actually was, until today. My hair was up to my lower back, I wasn't complaining of course I just can't believe it's that long. I didn't do anything special with it either, just straightened it. I wore some make up and a black mini dress with black heels.

        I wasn't one for heels but I'm trying to change. I've changed a lot in the past 2 years. I didn't expect so much heart ache those few years either, but with Rose dying of a stroke and Hank from lung cancer it was a tough year to get through. 

        I knew it was just a matter of time but it sure did hurt. A lot. I don't like talking about it, nor do I like talking about Dallas, I hate even mentioning his name. It still makes me mad for what he did. 

        Grabbing my purse, I called a cab to pick me up. I really think I should bring my car but what if I get drunk I don't want to drunk drive so .......A cab it is.

        I stepped out of the car feeling a cool late fall breeze hit my skin. I already saw Mary's car so I just went into the restaurant. I didn't know if I had to pull my dress down or pull it up, it was so short. When I walked in there was multiple tables and booths around, I didn't really know where Mary's booth was so I tried looking without making it seem weird.

         "Khai?" I hear a voice behind me, I turn around seeing Mary in a long dark blue dress. "I thought you weren't going to make it"

         "I think it's a little too rude to stand a person up without even knowing them. Plus I needed it get out there, you're right" I grinned softly, trying not to show how much I don't want to go on a date but she already knew that.

      "I'm always right, come on" she grabbed my hand walking me to the booth they sat at. I saw Ryan and this man with curly hair, brown eyes, he was wearing a button up with black jeans.

        "Hi Khailea" Ryan says  "oh um Khailea that is Dominic, Dominic that is Khailea"   

        He wasn't that bad looking a bit out of my league but why not? He looked very professional and European.

         "Please call me Dom" he had a very deep Staten Island accent. It sure did remind me of someone, I think you know who.

         "Nice to meet you Dom" I sat next to him in the booth across from Mary and Ryan. Why do I keep attracting New York men. It really isn't helping!