𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

I stretched out my arms hoping I would feel Dally's soft hair but I either completely missed or he wasn't there. I slightly open my eyes, looking to my side. Where did he go? He said he was going to stay over last night. I sat up trying to think about why he lied- it was Steve's birthday. Shoot, I forgot. They must of had a guys night out. I didn't even think about that.

I got up feeling the cold hard wood floors on my bare feet, I practically ran to the bathroom to shower and get ready.

I let the hot water rinse through my hair that was full of shampoo. I let myself soak under the shower head, thoughts of what I should do today swarm my mind.

Go to the park? No. Maybe? No. I don't know.
Coffee place definitely. I have to feed my caffeine addiction.
Book store! I haven't gone to the book store in ages.
Then go see Dally.
Perfect day planned out.

I finished up my shower quickly getting out trying not to feel freezing cold as I stepped out of the bathroom steam. I put on my flower smelling lotion then slipped on a white mini floral dress that tied in the front. I wore some black Mary Jane pumps that I loved oh so much.

I dried my hair with a hair dryer giving it that blow out look. Not many girls do this, they just cut their hair short and give it that big hair look and I mean go them but I'm not that person so I'm not doing that.

I grabbed my tote bag knowing I would buy quite a lot of things at the book store and at the cafe. I took my time doing my make up today, wanting to actually try instead of just putting on chapstick. I think I did good, nothing crazy of course, just some white sparkles eyeshadow that practically looked clear on my lids, then some concealer and mascara of course.

Looked pretty rad if you tell me.

      I drove around down with the windows down contemplating the people I have in my life. Dallas, Rose, Hank, Mary. My best friends. I don't know what I would do without them...die?

      Stopped by the book store feeling a small hop in my walk from the excitement. I walked in already knowing where my favorite type of books are. Being said Romance novels have my heart. I grabbed a few books reading the first few pages hopefully being able to get hooked on to it.

      I walked to the cash register with a stack of four books. I didn't expect to get hooked on to each one, they all seem so good so I got them all. The elderly lady didn't really expect me to get so much but she was happy I did.

      I put all the books in my bag the walked out to my car to go to my next stop. The cafe.

       I stepped into the cafe already smelling the coffee beans being ground by the machines. I saw some heart shaped bread with chocolate chips so I ordered two, one for Dally and one for me. Being the kind amazing girlfriend I am, I ordered him a black coffee just how he likes it. Everything had to be to go because I wanted to spend time with him eating, talking about how his day went.

        I stepped out of my car in front of his building, I wasn't going to bring my books but I really wanted to show him what I got, even if he doesn't care.

     I put the bag over my shoulder then held both coffees on a small tray with a small brown paper bag with the bread. I was so excited to see him that I almost smiled the drinks.

     I opened the door,  knowing him his door was always open. "Baby! I'm here! I brought you some stuff!" I yelled loudly kicking the door with my heel hoping the coffee wouldn't spill.

   "Babe?" I questioned, setting down the coffee and bread I walked into his room. He wasn't there. I felt my heart pick up it's pace... he's fine. He's not dead or at the hospital.  He's fine. I opened the bathroom door seeing him passed out on the floor.

     My heart dropped feeling my worries heighten. I kneeled to the floor putting my two fingers right under his jaw.

       He's not dead!

      "Dally honey, you okay?" I shook him softly, his eyes slightly opened, he blinked a few times realizing that I was here.

      "Khai? Shit-Khai" he quickly got up fixing his messy hair. He looked pretty hungover. "Sorry baby I didn't hear you come in-"

       "I brought you coffee" I put my hand in his pulling him towards the table. "And a little baked good," he sat down on the chair as I handed the coffee to him.

       "Thanks babydoll" he looked down at his food, he just stared at it. What weirdo stares at their food like that.

       "Umm- you know some people eat their food?" I giggled softly biting into my bread.

       He looked up snapping out of thought. "Huh?" I put down my bread and took a sip of my coffee.

       "You okay honey?" I titled my head to the right slightly, trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

     "Yeah-mmm-so fucking good" he bit into the bread basically forcing himself to consume it. Something wasn't right.

       "Dallas is there something you want to tell me?" I asked him sweetly, he shook his head and took a sip of the coffee "are you sure?"

        "Mmhmm"

        I shrugged it off and took another bite of my bread "so how was Steve's birthday yesterday? It was yesterday right?" I mumbled feeling bad that I didn't remember Steve's birthday.

       "Yeah-Uh it was-it was great, we all drank a lot. And I mean a lot." I laughed softly noticing how much a lot was.

        "Im happy you had fun," I giggled imagining how drunk they all would be.

        "So what did you do?" I put my bag of books on the table and smiled brightly "so you got books?"

       "Well technically yesterday I didn't do literally anything but, today I had the best day so far. I spent hours at the books store and bought these romance novels." I took out the four books I got showing him each one and explaining what they were about.

        He wasn't even paying attention to the book he was staring off into space saying 'Mmhmm' and 'yeah' I was talking to a robot.

     "Dally are you sure you're okay? You keep drifting off into your thoughts? What are you thinking so hard about?" I put away  my books then sat down next to him.

      "Wanna just watch a movie or something? I'm really tired and hungover doll" I grinned, softly pecking his lips with mine.

     "I can use a nap" we both stood up walking over to his couch then sat down, I put my head on his lap looking towards the tv. I felt his fingers slowly run through my hair.

      I love this feeling.
      The feeling of having him with me.
      I love him.