𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

    It was an early Sunday morning which meant  flea market day! I always went to the flea market to check out what's new- well technically kinda used but I loved just buying and looking around at stuff.

     I did my usual morning routine which was showering, makeup, and hair. I never wore to much make up just the perfect amount to not make it look cakey. Then, I put on my light pink boho ruffle mini dress that fit me like a glove. I looked like a little fairy. I left my hair down some nice big waves.

    After the night with Dallas I've felt really—-what's the word—— different? I don't know how to explain the feeling but it sure felt different. 

   It wouldn't be a bad thing to meet up again...right? I mean we are 2 completely different people now. Grown adults....we have jobs, responsibilities an adult life. He changed completely so it's like I don't know him and I mean maybe I've changed. It wouldn't be a bad thing to start talking right?

    Grabbing my tote bag and keys, I walked out of my apartment to my car. I turned up the radio in my small bug and drove to the large lot full of small tents, with a variety of things.

      I looked around for about 3 hours just picking out clothing and jewelry. I found the most delicate most lovely thing I've ever seen. It was a pearl necklace with a little pearl flower in the middle. I even found some interesting old romance novels that I planned reading. I also got some beautiful delicious strawberries.

    It was just such a perfect day, the sky was clear and blue with some beautiful fluffy clouds and the sun was shining oh so brightly. It started to feel a lot like spring.

I walked a bit more looking at the different tents and I saw my friend that I usually saw at book store ever since I was 12. Her name was Rose, she was quite old but very kind and tough.

"Well good morning Khailea, how do you do?" Rose smiled brightly as she watered her plants that she was trying to sell.

"Good morning Rose, I'm doing well. How about you? Are the plants selling?" I asked her sweetly.

"Honey, do you see them selling?" She sassed, I felt my cheeks get hot from embarrassment. "I'm waiting until Mr. Harper and Mrs. Candice come buy, those are my best customers. So are other people"

I grinned softly, happy that she had people actually buy her plants. I looked around and some beautiful daisies caught my eyes. "These daisies are beautiful, how much?"

"3.99 but for you 2.99" I giggled softly at the dollar difference. I handed here 4 dollars for the actual price of the flowers. "Sugar that's too much" she tried giving it back.

"Keep it, you deserve it. I have to get going but it was nice seeing you Rose. Have a beautiful day" I smiled and put the flowers In my bag carefully letting their heads stick out to receive some sun light.

"Have a good day dear, find a man for Christ sake, every time i see you your all alone. Find yourself a Marty. Right Marty?" Marty was her husband, they both have been married for a long long time and are pretty old.

"What?" He croaked out from behind the plants.

"Marty, Khailea is here"

"What?" Marty was a bit deaf, he had big thick glasses to see. He didn't have teeth but wore fake teeth, he always showed me. Rose usually took care of him cause of how old he was. He was a 86 year old man and Rose was a 70 year old women.