𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

Another day in the life serving coffee. It wasn't a busy day today, well in the morning it was then in the evening it dies down a bit. 

       I was sketching on a piece of paper when Mary tapped my shoulder. "We are going out tonight to a party!" She squealed.

       I was never the party type, I stayed inside reading books and sketching, maybe even watching a movie....Mary wore tight clothes and wanted to drink as much alcohol until she gets to liver failure.

        "Mar, You know I don't party. I didn't even go to parties in college"

       "You've been sad for the past like billion years and all you need is an insane night at Tim Shepherd's boss party, it's gonna be so far out, you gotta go Khai"

        "I don't drink or wear tight mini dre-"

       "Stop totally buggin' come on on party pooper, Stan is taking over. We are going to party" she yanked me to the back of the coffee shop.

      "Mary, you know I don't party, I like being an introvert. Let me be an introvert!" She kept dragging me to her car.

        "No! You will party today!" She yelled back and stuffed me in her car.

       "MARY!"

       "SHUT UP!" She quickly got in and locked the doors. "You will be thankful for this okay?" She drove to her house and well let's say she wanted to play make up and dress up.

"I don't like this one, so much skin" I mumbled looking at the dress that was practically a swimsuit with a mini skirt.

"Skin is good, more skin more dick, and more dick will always make a girl happy."

"I haven't had dick in like a year and more and I'm fine" I took off the dress and sat on the bed.

She raised on of her eyebrows and crossed her arms "no dick has made you sad and depressing. Get random guys dick! Suck it and fuck it!" I laughed softly at her stupidity, "new motto! Suck it and fuck it!" She yelled loudly.

She threw a black dress at me and smiled. I walked over to the mirror and put it on. It sure was tight——really tight actually. It was also backless, I mean I looked good I guess but I looked too....how do I put this...sexy.

"Damn okay, fucking blind ass Greek goddess." She gave me some black high thin heels, I pinned my hair half up and left some strands of my hair out. I did my make up and let's just say I looked like not me.

After about an hour of singing and dancing around we took a cab to Tim's house.

"So do we know anyone from here?" I asked her as I looked at the already partying house.

"No idea" there was already people passed out on the lawn. Drinks everywhere, cigarettes all over the floor.

I started having second thoughts about the whole thing. I looked at Mary who was dragging me into the house.

"No no no no"

"Yes yes yes yes, you're hot get over it" she pushed me into the house, it was full to the brim. There wasn't much space in the hall way for us to walk.

It smelled like pure liquor and cigarettes, the air was humid and hot. I looked at Mary who was holding 4 shots.

"Where did you get that?"