𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

      I woke up to the sound of pans falling on the floor, it's too early for that noise. I sat up realizing I wasn't in my apartment, I kinda freaked out a bit until I completely realized I was at the Curtis house.

"Good morning!" I heard the front door slam shut as Two-bit walked in. This is not where I'm supposed to be.

"Why are you crying?" Two-bits face softened, did I look that bad?

Sodapop came into the living room "Who's crying?"

Steve followed "Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying," I wasn't crying.

"It looks like you were, are you okay?" Sodapop sat next to me holding a cup of tea. I carefully took it from his hand knowing it was for me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I looked down at the mug and noticed it was a frog. Cute. They all got quiet and stared at me. "Im okay"

Johnny looked at me and sighed softly, "you're not okay, you were alone crying in the streets at 4 am" now they were all worried and intrigued. Great.

       "It was nothin-"

       "If it was nothing you wouldn't be here" Sodapop looked straight into my eyes knowing something was wrong. "Plus you don't seem like yourself, the black, the I'm fine, that's not how you are"

       I'm going to tell them. They're my friends I guess, plus I feel like im going to break down any second from now. "I slept with a guy I didn't even know and I hated every second of it" tears streamed down my cheek remembering last night. I hated it so much.

       "Did he force y-"

       "No. I just-I wanted to, but then I couldn't stop thinking about—-" I let out a shaky breath "why did he do it?"I put the mug on the table and hugged my legs to my chest letting out small sobs trying not to ugly cry. "W-why did he do this to me? Again?" I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and hold me tightly, it smelled like Sodapop. I wasn't surprised it was him.

          "We're sorry it happened" Steve said softly

           "He——fuck—-he—god fuck him! He did this to me! He fucking did this to me again!" I don't think I've screamed like this....ever. I couldn't keep in the sadness and anger I had in me. I tried to just bottle it up but nothing came good from that. It just made things worse.

              The room continued quiet. The only noise was me ugly crying in Sodapop arms "were so sorry" Sodapop whispered "but it'll be okay, I know it will"

          It hurts so much.
         It's never hurt this much.

           "He lied to me, for almost a year" I looked at Sodapop who had tears in his eyes. Why was he going to cry?

           "You should have never gone through this Khai," Sodapop moved my hair from my face and hugged me again. I sat on his lap with my head on his shoulder, he practically held me like a grown baby. 

      I couldn't stop crying or thinking of him.

          He ruined me....worse this time.