𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

"Dear what are you gonna do today?" Rose asked me as she poured a cup of tea for me. I carefully held the cup, I felt the hot sweet tea touch my lips. Taking a sip of the it I set the cup down.

"Ummm I don't know, I was honestly just planning on painting with you today if it okay?" I smiled and she put her hands on my cheeks.

"Get a life"

"Rose, I have a life and I love it." I laughed softly at how dramatic she was being. She sighed to herself and shook her head.

"I know how much it hurt to leave him" I looked down at my tea, not really wanting to talk about my love life.

Thankfully, Hank interrupted Rose. "Leave Khai be, men now a days are not men! She shouldn't even be thinking about the damn jack ass anyway!"

"Hank can you be more sensitive and shut up!" Rose raised her voice as always.

"I'm not going to shut up! There's a damn amendments for it! It's called free of speech! So I can't talk whenever I goddamn want!"

"Hank no one cares!" Marty came by and sat down next to me. Knowing that the argument was going to last a long time.

I just kept thinking to myself. Letting my thoughts soak into my mind and take over. I thought about him.

His brown soft hair that I used to run my hands through. His perfect rosy lips that I used to kiss. His perfect nose that gave him such a beautiful side profile. The way his jaw clenched making it define his jaw line. The way he towered over me cause he was 6'1 and I was 5'1. The way his large hands would hold my waist or how he would wrap his arms around me, holding me close to him so that I would feel safe. The way he smiled. Oh my god his smile, I would do anything to see that smile.

"What's on your mind dear?" Marty snapped me out of my daydream.

"Oh nothing" I grinned softly trying to not show how hurt I felt to not be with Dally.

"Come on dear, I'm too old to fall for the 'oh nothing' bull" he chuckled, I sadly chuckled and looked down feeling my eyes begin to water.

"He's changed" my voice was soft and it slightly cracked. Marty put his hand over mine squeezing it slightly.

"And how do you know that, hmm?"

"He doesn't act the same, he's cold- he's just not the same guy I used to know."

"Does he have a new heart?" I shrugged slightly and he chuckled. "I don't think so honey, plus you got the good luck crystal I gave you. You're going to be fine dear just hang in there. Everything happens for a reason." He kissed my head and hugged me.

"I have to head out I promised Mary I would feed her cat while she's in Texas."

"You go do that, we'll all be right here waiting for ya" he gave me a big smile showing off his white fake teeth.

"Bye Rose, Bye Hank I'm heading out" I put on my beige cardigan over my black mini dress that had a pattern of small white daisies. Grabbing my little tote bag I put in my sketch book and pencils.

"So soon?" Rose pouted slightly feeling guilty for all the arguing she did with Hank half the time.

"Yeah, I have to feed Mary's cat, I'll see you next week or sooner depends" I smiled hugging Rose and Hank.