𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

  I felt his finger tips slowly trace down my back. His touch was just so infectious, it was like a drug to me. I wanted more.

"You awake babydoll?" He asked me in his raspy New York accent, I felt him place his lips softly on my shoulder pecking them with such delicateness.

"Mmm" I muttered softly turning around to face him. His hair was messy and he looked like he just woke up, well he did just wake up. I sighed to myself and grabbed the cigarette that hanged from his lips.  "Did you really sleep with a cigarette in your mouth?"

     He rolled his eyes playfully, "do you think I'm that stupid babydoll?" He pecked my lips softly, I felt him move the small strands of hair that were in front of my face, tucking them behind my ear. "I want to wake up to your sleepy face each morning"

      Heat rose to my cheeks, it made me giggle softly the way he treated me "yeah?"

      His eyebrows knit together as he nodded. "Oh yeah"

      "I wanna stay here forever, can we stay here forever?" I smiled running my hand through his brown hair. I was a sucker for his beautiful brown hair.

       "You wanna stay with me forever babydoll?" I nodded and pressed my forehead against his. I loved him so much. I wanted to spend every breathing second of my life with him.

        "Mmhmm" I nodded hugging him tight, "I love you"

      "I love you too" he pecked my lip "a lot" he pecked my lips again "very much" he kissed me again, I giggled softly.

      "You're gonna make me blush" I smiled against his cheek, placing a kiss on it.

       He cackled at my comment, "oh babydoll, I already made you blush" I buried my face in the crook of his neck, still smiling and probably bright red. "See what I tell you?"

      "Oh just kiss me" I sat on top of his lap and placed my hands on his cheeks. I leaned in kissing him with such passion. His tongue softly brushed against mine. I felt his hands slowly run down my butt softly squeezing it. "O—okay, baby —baby stop"

       He looked me with puppy dog eyes, his lips slightly pouted. "We should start our morning with early morning sex"

       I gasped and laughed loudly. "Excuse me sir, it's 7 am" I shook my head.

      "Please babydoll?"

      I stood up from his lap and opened the curtains, "No, no, no, come on, let's get up and ready" i ran over to the record player and played fever by Peggy Lee.

"Oh babydoll, you gonna dance for me now?" He smirked as I started walking toward him. I slowly unbuttoned the large button up I wore. Dropping the shirt I quickly covered my chest and he yelled loudly "hey—boo!!! I want the full experience! boo!"

I walked over to him, getting close to his lips "I'm going to shower" I whispered and ran away to the bathroom.

"Hey!!"

⁂⁂⁂

   I shot up awake, I looked to my left and he wasn't there. He was gone. The love of my life was gone.