𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘯

TW: DRUGS, ALCOHOL, VIOLENCE.

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸.

She has to get out of my head. She just has to. I tried everything, literally. It was around 9:45 at night some broad was eating the last fudge pop I had in my fucking fridge.

I got up and walked over to the dumb broad. "What the fuck are you doing?" I slurred slightly from the past beers I drank.

I looked at her and her hair was curly and messed up, her make up was smudged. She looked skanky and fake, she was wearing a shirt that Khai got me a long time ago.

"Eating a fudge pop" she smiled her toothy smile, I rolled my eyes and pinched the bridge on my nose annoyed at her.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment" i walked to my cabinet and took out a bottle of Rum. I heard her scoff "and take that shirt off, put on your slutty dress and leave"

"Excuse me?"

"Get the fuck out!!!" I yelled loudly and pointed at the door. She looked a bit scared, I walked over to her grabbing her by the neck "get the fuck out before I fucking kill you" I threw her a side and popped off the lid of the rum bottle.

She quickly ran to the room and ran out of my apartment. I walked over to the phone and dialed the number of a guy.

"Hello" his annoying ass rat voice made my ears bleed.

"You got snow?"

"Dal, this is the 3rd time this month, didn't I give you enough?"

"I'll give you 200, give me enough to fucking forget"

"Dal, I gave you enough to forget you just wasted it all..."

"Frank! Give me what you got! I'm coming" I slammed the phone down, quickly putting on my leather jacket before leaving, I grabbed my car keys and left my beat up apartment.

I turned up the radio Led Zeppelin was playing so I just blasted that shit. It was real dark out, no one was out on the streets. I mean I was driving through a bad neighborhood so it makes since why no one was out.

I stopped by this beat up house that practically looked abandoned but it wasn't. I parked the car and stormed into the house a bit pissed off that he didn't want to give me some shit I needed.

"Frank!" I went into the living room and there he was trying to grab his gun. I took out mine faster and pressed it on his head. "Give me the fucking stuff, the weed, the snow, what ever you got."

"Okay! Okay! Don't kill me Man! I'll give you-just don't kill me" he lifted his arms up in the air.

"Get it" I let go of him but kept the gun pointed at face. He walked to his drawers, quickly he took out the coke and weed.

     "H-how much?"

    "Give me enough for a month, weed for 3 months." His clammy hands shook as he put the drugs in the bags.

     "500" he said closing the 2 bags.

     "I said 200" I grabbed him by his neck,  pressing the gun hard into his skull.

     "Yes! Yes! okay!" He yelled loudly in fear, I put the money on the table and grabbed my drugs.

     "Nice doing business with you" I walked out of the house and drove to Bucks. Free booze.