𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

TW: SEXUAL CONTENT ;)

𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 𝘸.

    I shot up awake, feeling sweat run  down the side of my face. My hair was drenched. I looked to my left realizing Khai wasn't there. She told me she would stay.

    I stood up noticing it was dark out. She told me she would fucking stay! She lied to me. She fucking lied. I sat on the couch rubbing my hands together trying to think straight.

    She wouldn't just leave. I know her, she wouldn't leave unless someone forced her to leave. She was too kind hearted to leave. I miss her so fucking much.

    I looked at the table everything was gone. Everything. I got up and walked to the door but it had a fucking lock.

    "Mother fucker" I threw the lamp to the wall letting it shatter to pieces. "Let me out!" 

      No one answered. I looked around some more and noticed I was in Ponyboy's old room. Even the fucking windows had fucking wood covering the window. Fucking prison.

      "Sorry Dal, you getting outta hand, can't take you out till drugs are out of your system"

      "Fuck you!"

     "You'll thank me later! I left some food in there if you want any." I heard him leave. I laid back down on the bed taking a deep breath. I kept thinking about her. The way she cared so much even if she didn't have to care. I zoned out...

      "So what will you like for breakfast? I have a day completely off and well I'm all yours" she smiled so brightly, god I loved her smile so much.

      "Can I have you for breakfast?" I wiggled my eyebrows, she climbed on top of my lap giggling like a little girl.

       "Anything else?" She took off her thin white bra, letting herself expose her perfect breast that I loved so much.

       "I just want all of you, every fucking drop of your fucking cum in my mouth" her eyes lit up, she was so fucking needy, she kept wanting until I gave it to her. I knew that was what she wanted even before she even said I'm all yours.

     "Don't be a tease," she laid down next to me taking off her white delicate panties. She was so fucking perfect. I looked at her bare pussy that was already dripping for me .

     I looked into her eyes biting my lips smiling. Her cheeks turned bright pink. I slowly ran my hand up her thigh, slowly stroking it. I laid down next to her running my hand up to her breast.

    "You are such a tease" she glared at me with a cute little smirk at the end. I chuckled softly, kissing her full plump lips.

    "I wanna feel every part of you babydoll" I whispered in her ear, slowly running my hand down her abdomen. She placed her hand on my jaw pulling me to kiss her. She didn't want me to tease her but it was just so fun to see her struggle.

   "Dallas just touch me!" She whined, I slapped the side of her ass making her whimper.

   "Babydoll you can't talk to me like that." She bit her lip softly. God she knew how to turn a man on.

     "Please" she gave me her big puppy dog eyes which I never could resist. I hated when she did that, cause she knew how to make me do what she wanted when she wanted.

     "Babydoll stop giving me those fucking eyes," she pouted slightly, which made me fucking love her even more but goddamn was her trick working on me.

     "Please daddy, I want you to touch me" I bit my lip softly as I fell in to her trick. I ran my hand down slowly tracing her entrance. She moaned softly at my touch, I began rubbing her, she closed her eyes taking in the pleasure I gave her. 

       I dipped both of my fingers into her wet pussy making her whimper softly. I worked my fingers in and out then curled them in, letting her just take in the need of me touching her.

       "You're doing so good babydoll" I whispered in her ear, feeling her hand on the back on my head. She turned her head looking at me  in the eyes, her breath started to pick up, she wanted to kiss me but she couldn't help but moan.

      I fucking love her like this.

       She started clenching her walls around my fingers letting me know how close she was. I took my hands out of her pussy, she sat up slightly and opened her legs for me to get in between them.

      I looked up at her, her long brown hair was behind her ears, her lips were light pink and kinda swollen from the lip biting and make out. I started to kiss and suck on her clit, she kept moaning loudly....

       You know the quiet girls are always the loudest.....and honestly it just makes me feel even hornier how innocent she can act.

          "Daddy"

         "Yes babydoll?" I look up at her as she struggled to make out words when I continued touching her. 

         "Can I-agh- can-"

        "Can you what babydoll?" I asked her wanting to hear the exact words. Her eyes rolled back feeling my fingers work at a faster pace then before.

        "Can I—-cum?" She let out a loud groan as I spread her legs further to see her cum.

      "Show me how you cum babydoll"  she shut her eyes tightly as she came, I saw her wet pussy drip with the white substance, I dipped my head down licking every last drop of her.

       I loved how she tasted, she tasted so sweet and good.  I laid down next to her putting both my fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them until I pulled them out.

       "You taste so fucking good babydoll" I kissed her lips then softly biting it as I let go, she let out a small giggle then sat up.

        "Now really what do you want me to cook for breakfast? I'm starved" she moved my long hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

      "Pancakes?" I wiggled my eyebrows and winked. "....chocolate chip pancakes... cut in cool shapes"

       "In bed or at the table?" She stood up putting on one of my button up shirts.

         "At the table, also can I eat syrup off you? I feel like it'll be really fun" she gave me a weird disgusted look and walked out of the room. "What?! It's just a suggestion!"

       "Dallas no," she took out the pancake stuff but I really wanted to try out my idea. So I did what I always did to try to convince her.

      I wrapped myself arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck softly. "Hi baby"

     "Hello" she flipped the pancake and poured the batter on the pan.

      "You know you are the best girlfriend in the world"

      "Am I? Or are you just kissing my ass"

    "You are the best girlfriend in the world and you know you taste really fucking good. I love seeing you get all vulnerable when I touch and eat you out" she blushed and smiled, flipping the over pancake.

      "I love you but we are not and I repeat are not putting syrup on my body for you to lick off. It's gonna be a mess to clean up."

      "Fine" I whined and sat on the counter watching her cook our meal. She looked so fucking hot. What would I do without her?

⁂⁂⁂

    I can't live without her. I need her. I just need her here with me.