𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

It's been 10 months, it's almost summer. Everything it's almost like a movie, Dally and I are in such a good relationship, we spend A LOT time together, talk a lot, I usually stay over at Dally's most of the time but today we slept over at my apartment.

I woke up pretty early today and by early I mean around 9. For the past few months I've been going to sleep with Dally at 1 am. We haven't even had sex yet we just talk and cuddle watch movies, cook, go out.

I mean there are moments when I'm like Dallas Winston Please Fuck Me-but he would be not in the mood or I would freak out half way mid-make out. When he's in the mood I'm not in the mood and I freak out. It's just like complicated sometimes.

Sometimes he disappears and I don't see him all night then when I come back from work at 8 pm he's passed out on the couch with a beer bottle in hand.

It's complicated.

But you know all couples sometimes get into little arguments.

I smiled softly looking at him sleep, he looks so perfect. His brown hair, long eyelashes, rosy lips. I softly placed a kiss on his forehead, getting up to start painting on this beautiful morning.

I set everything up to start my long morning of painting, I chose a variety of colors of white, blue and green to paint a landscape. I sat on my wooden stool grabbing a small brush, dipping it into the blue paint.

Everything went quiet around me as I heard the soft jazz music play in the room. Painting always made me feel at peace, it was an escape for my mind, my feelings.

After about 3 hours I felt a pair of lips on my bare shoulder. "Good morning babydoll" my stomach got butterflies hearing his morning voice.

He towered over me looking at what I was painting "Good morning honey" I smiled, looking up at him.

"What you painting hmm?" He got close to my lips pecking me softly.

"Landscape- art" I said in between kisses.

"God you're so hot"he spun me around quickly picking me up to make out with me.

"Dally"

"Mmm" his hands squeezed my butt softly which wasn't a bad thing but I'm just not in the mood.

"Dal-"he set me down on the couch as I felt him kiss and suck on my neck. His hands traveled up and under my white delicate flower pattern tank top. "Dallas!" I pushed him off, I saw his eyes darken. I got up off the couch feeling my nose start to sting.

"Do you not want me to fuck you or something? Cause it fucking seems that you don't"

"It's not that I don't want to, I just really don't want to right now." I looked down feeling my stomach knot up.

"You never fucking want to! And when you do I'm fucking wasted or don't want to!" His voice was loud enough for the whole floor to hear. I sat down on the couch feeling tears run down my cheeks. "And now your fucking crying, fuck" he sighed to himself and sat next to me. "I'm sorry"

I looked up at him as he wiped my tears away with his thumb. He kissed my lips softly then pressed his forehead against mine.

"I didn't think you'd change that aspect of yourself" he chuckled softly leaning back on the couch.

"I just want it to mean something, not a hook up that lasts like 10 minutes. I learned that after we broke up I don't want to be used for sex all the time, unless it means something—-I also haven't really had sex in like years" I blushed in embarrassment.

He looked at me like if I was insane. "Nothing?"

"Well not sense I broke up with you, it's stupid I know but I don't want meaningless flings" He placed his hand close to my cheek and ear, looking straight into my eyes.

"You aren't a meaningless fling Khai, I'm with you for multiple reasons, I fell for you before we even had sex, you being good at it was just a bonus" a smiled creeped up on my lips, I looked down blushing. "I fucking love you" he chuckled softly, I looked up at him not hesitating to kiss him.

"I love you too" he smiled continuing the kiss. I climbed onto his lap and felt his hands on my hips. I trailed kisses down his neck, then rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you so much" i muttered so softly to the point where it wasn't auditable.

I felt him slowly run his hand up and down my back. His touch was cold but soft. We stayed on the couch for a bit letting silence take over.

After a long 10 minutes of cuddling I got up feeling my stomach rumble of hunger.

"Hey where you going?" Dallas wrapped his arms around my thighs and rested his head on my ass.

"Honey I'm starved, I want some yummy pancakes" I laughed softly.

"I forgot how fucking nice your ass is" heat quickly went to my cheeks. I smiled looked back at him and running my hand through his hair. "Baby" his voice was raspy and deep, giving me butterflies.

I honestly didn't know how to get myself out of this one. I turned around tilting his head up to kiss me. "You're a tease" he leaned back sighing. I laughed softly walking to the kitchen to make the pancakes and some tea for myself. "You're a dirty little tease, no one likes a tease"

"I guess that's what daddy gets for being so persistent with wanting to fuck me" my eyes widened realizing what exactly I just said.

I said that out loud?

"What did you just say?" I don't even know why I just said that? It just came out!

"Nothing" My face was probably bright red at this point.

I felt him smack my ass, I jumped slightly not expecting that " did I just hear you say that's what daddy gets for being so persistent with wanting to fuck me, did you fucking say that to me" he grabbed ass tightly, I looked up at him, wanting to tease him even more.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to make you angry" I smirked, he rolled his eyes getting turned on but he knew he couldn't do anything without my consent.

"Fuck you"

"You would love to do that, too bad you can't" I flipped the pancakes, he smacked my ass again and walked away.

"You are so not gonna walk when we fuck" he muttered to himself, I bit my lips softly and giggled.

He's so easy to turn on and piss off.

"I love you!" I yelled loudly as I smiled.

"Yeah yeah I love you too"