𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

I let the warm water soak into my skin. I closed my eyes resting my head back on the edge of the bath tub. I let my mind take over.

"Babydoll, my babydoll, I love you" Dallas whispered in my ear, I felt my cheeks grow hot. He thought I was sleeping. "God I love you so much" his arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly close to him.

"I love you too" I giggled softly, looking up at him. He smiled kissing my lips softly. I felt his tongue brush against mine. I turned my body around, completely facing him. "I love you so much" I felt him lay down flat on his back, he placed me above his lap.

"Babydoll show me what's under that shirt of yours" he bit his lip softly, running his finger tips up and down my thigh. His touch made my stomach twist and turn.

Taking off the thin t-shirt I wore, revealed my bare chest. I looked at his lips, slowly grabbing his hands and placing them on my breast.

"Fuckkk" he said under his breath, I began grinding my hips against his. I felt his dick grow  hard. "Don't stop babydoll"

I lowered myself, getting close to his lips. "Am I doing it right daddy" I pecked his lips softly, "do you like that?" He ran his hands down to my ass slowly taking off my panties.

"Just like that babydoll" I knew he wasn't wearing any boxers from the night before. I whimpered softly feeling him slowly rub against me.

⁂⁂

     My mind wandered too far. I got up from the tub and dried myself off. I didn't want to think about everything we did. His touch. Him touching me. Pleasing me. I couldn't.

       I quickly put on my pink fuzzy sweater and grey sweats. I let my hair dry by it's self naturally, my eyes were kinda puffy, my nose was pink, my lips were pouted and swollen.

         I had to leave the apartment. I grabbed my tote bag and put in my sketch book and some other books.

          Walking out of my building to my car I got drenched with pouring rain. In Tulsa it didn't rain much unless it was April or early May. I liked the rain, it was calming and relaxing. I drove around town not really knowing where to go. That was until I saw a coffee place that I've never been to.

I got out of the car quickly running into the shop. There wasn't much people there, maybe 4 people it really wasn't much.

          I went up to the counter ordering myself a normal hot cup of coffee with milk and sugar. I sat at the table waiting for the cup to come. It didn't take long for the employee to give it to me.

        Taking the sip of warm coffee made me zone out, he loved coffee, we drank it each morning.

        "Babydoll want me to make you a cup of coffee?!" He yelled loudly as I quickly got dressed.

          "Yes please! Mil-"

          "Milk and sugar I know babydoll, come on, your gonna be late"  he chuckled softly kissing the top of my head as I grabbed the mug from his large hands.

         I smiled looking up at him "Thank you"

       "Anything for you babydoll," I felt his arm wrap around my waist, he spun me around pressing my back against his chest. "You look beautiful this morning—- I just want to kiss you and touch you." His raspy voice whispered closed to my ear. I giggled softly turning around.

          "I love you! It's my first day of college wish me luck!!" I pecked his lips running out the door.

          When I was half way down the hall to the elevator, I realized I didn't have my notebooks nor did I have my texts books or anything. I ran back and he held my bag as he took a sip of his coffee.

        "Thank you"

       I was about to leave but he stopped me  "Hey!—-one more good luck kiss" he put his mug down running over to me and swooping me off my feet and kissing me so passionately. "Good luck babydoll. I love you"

           "I love you too" I smiled softly pecking his lips before I left.

⁂⁂⁂

       I snapped out of my thoughts and felt tears run down my cheeks. I put my mug down, quickly wiped the tears away.

         Everything around me just kept reminding me of him. I couldn't stop thinking about him. Ever since he sent me that stupid letter he's been on my mind. I wanted him to hug me one more time and run his hand through my hair telling me 'I was going to be okay' .

           I want to be okay.

        I can't live my life without the person I love. I can't keep imagining our past together. How it all used to be.....it hurts.