𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

A/N: The chain slowed just hits different! If you want a bit more of an effect towards the chapter then try listening to the chain on the next slide. It's optional you don't have to listen to it.

𝘬𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦.

     I can't believe I slept over at his apartment last night. I showered in his shower, wore his clothes, slept in his bed. He even held me in his arms.

    It wasn't good for me to be there, I quickly just asked to leave and he took me to the coffee shop. When I walked into the back Mary was there on her lunch break.

    She looked at me and her eyes widened, "oh my god whose clothes are that?" She stood up and smelled me "male, good smelling cologne, cigarettes......oh my god you didn't!"

I put on my apron and tried ignoring her "You and Dally fucked?!?!" She yelled loudly

I walked up to her and covered her mouth "no we didn't, thanks to you disappearing last night Dallas had to take me to his place and he just took care of me the whole time.....I didn't do anything....We didn't do anything..." I sighed to myself and sat down with my head in my hands.

    "Him doing that just messed with my head, all I want was to be with him, I want to be with him Mary-I" As I broke down I felt Mary wrap her arms around me tightly.  I was like a baby crying in her arms.

      Why couldn't he just take me home?

      After about 6 hours working and closing up I went home. I left my car here due to the fact that when I left yesterday, I didn't even grab my car keys to drive. I just got dragged to Mary's car.

       When I got to my apartment building it was around 9 or something, I went into an elevator and waited until I got to my floor. It took a while since I was on the 5th floor, but once I got there I took out my apartment keys as I approached my apartment.

         I stopped in my tracks looking at who was standing right in front of me. Is he stalking me or something? Why is he here?

        He stood up from the ground, looking me in the eye "Hey"

        "What are you doing here Dallas?" I sighed I'm softly looking down at my hands.

       "You forgot your dress and shoes" he held my things in his hand.

        "Thanks for bringing it" I put my hand out to grab it, as I did my finger tips softly touched his palm.  We stayed quiet for a bit.

       "I should go" he started walking towards the elevator but I called out something that I didn't expect myself to call out.

      "Stay for dinner!—-I mean do you want to stay for dinner maybe?" 

     He turned around "Yeah sure" I grinned softly and opened my apartment door. He walked in first, I put down my stuff and walked to my fridge to see what I had.

      Nothing. Great.

      I walked to my cabinet and found cup of noodles.

     "How does cup of noodles sound for dinner?" I said loud enough for him to hear me.

     "Yeah sure" I went on my tippy toes, grabbing the 2 cups of noodles. I boiled the water then poured it carefully in the cup to give to him on the couch.

      "What're you watching?" I asked as I sat down next to him, I left a space between us obviously, I can't just sit down like I used to.

        "I think twilight zone is playing again, getting kinda over the whole thing, gives me the heebie-jeebies" I laughed softly and changed the channel to something more likeable for him.

       I found something kinda interesting to watch but I don't know, he was intrigued into what was playing.

        "Whoa-careful with that babydoll," I was falling asleep. He grabbed the cup out of my hands and threw it away for me. "It's late I should get going-"

         "No-stay, it's fine —I mean do you want to stay—if you want you can stay" I stood up fixing the shirt I was wearing.

           "Is there a reason you want me to stay doll?" I want you to stay cause I miss you.

          "I just thought we could just catch up or something I know we never got the chance to actually talk yesterday"

           He walked over to the same spot he was in before he got up. He sure was tall. Really tall. He sat down and looked me in the eyes. Why in the eyes? That just makes me nervous.

       "So what you want to talk about?" He said coldly. I shouldn't have told him to stay, it doesn't look like he wants to stay. I should just tell him to go home if he wants to, he doesn't have to stay if he doesn't want to stay. It's like I'm forcing him to stay I didn't mean to force him to stay.

       "Umm Khai?" He broke my out of my thoughts.

        "Huh?" I looked at him confused not knowing what he asked me before.

      "You gotta stop thinkin' babydoll, what you think so much bout?" He tilted his head and squinted slightly, trying to figure out what was going on in my mind.

       " nothing" that's all that came out? Really?

      "Right...." He scoffed and shook his head, he seemed annoyed. Was I annoying him? I don't want to annoy him- I'm not trying to at least.

         "Khai" he chuckled softly, scooting a bit closer to me and cupped my jaw making me slightly look up at him. "Stop thinking"

           Oh wow.

          I felt my heart begin to speed up, millions of butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks felt hot, my hands began to sweat.

          Did he get hotter?

         My lips slightly parted, letting myself stay mesmerized. I looked into his once lively and kind eyes, but now his cold merciless eyes.

         "Dallas" My voice a little below a whisper, he put his thumb on my lower lip, slowly running it to the side then down. His jaw clenched hard. My breath hitched as he removed his hand from my  chin.

          "I should go"  I was left without words, I couldn't speak. He looked at me one more time before he left but he just shut the door and left.

         I put my hand over my mouth and laid back in shock. What did this mean?