☁︎︎23☁︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Stop - That's what I'm saying! Xolo always calls me basic for it. He just has no sense of taste or opinion and is just jealous that we do " I retorted  in a sassy tone as I stared at him across the room, he's still sleeping. What a bum.

"Speaking of - wake your boyfriend up . I'm starving , I simply can not wait any longer Jules. Wake up him up with a kiss or something for Gods sake , you know you want to " Mary pleaded with a growing smirk on her face. I know she did not just say that.

"Mary - stop it- do not say that so loud. And no - you know he's not my boyfriend. We've gone over this already. Xolo and Jules , bestfriends . Xolo and Jules , not a couple. " I whispered as loud as I could to her as if she was a child. She must get this silly fantasy of Xolo and I ever being together out of her head. Just like how I got it out of my head because it'll never happen.

" nooo, Xolo and Jules , not just bestfriends. Xolo and Jules , soon be in a relationship" She smirked with a self assured nod. She will soon see it for herself that she is completely wrong.

"Nooo, never gonna happen . But do you know who is in a relationship? You . and I need to know everything. How'd you meet him ? How long you been dating ? Is he good to you ? What's it like ?"I rambled , amusement lingering in my wide eyes.  I've never ever had a boyfriend in my life. I see what it's like in the movies but what's it actually like. I am in desperate need of this girl talk , I can live vicariously through her with this whole cute story she's about to tell me.

"Do not worry , you know I will  tell you everything and we can go on and on about it but first I need food . Wake up your soon to be boyfriend " Mary grinned. And she still doesn't get it through her head-

I shook my head at her as I walked up to the bed that Xolo and I shared. I stared down at him and noticed that his black locks were hanging all over his face and his faint red lips were coated in drool with a tiny drop coming down the side of his mouth. His head is dangling to the side a bit. How can he looks so adorable just like that... no Jules - time to his ruin is slumber. Focus on the task.

"Hey bum !Wake uppppp!" I shouted in his face as I bent down to his level, staring into his soul. He finds budge.

"Wake up you bum !" I shouted once again as I jumped on top of him. Still not moving. He really is a heavy sleeper.

"Maybe he's waiting for a kiss " Mary smirked between us.

"No , he's just a bum " I laughed , correcting her. She's very much wrong.

"Wake up Whore !" I bent down and shouted in his ear. He automatically jumped as soon as the sound traveled through his ear drums. His eye widened in fear and soon turned to one of annoyance as they landed on me, realizing I was the one who successfully burst his ear drums.

"You fucking dick ! That was too loud !" Xolo groaned as he took ahold of me and threw me on the other side of the bed . He paused and a smirked crossed his lips as he hovered over me . What is going through his head right now ? I don't know if I should be scared or not. I watched as his fingers clutched onto my sides and started tickling me.

I instantly let out fits of laughter as I jolted around the bed , trying to be released from his grasp. He smugly smirked in mischief as he watched me squirm and struggle.

"Wait - this is so cute ! I need to record this . Xolo , don't let her go " Mary laughed as she went and grabbed her phone off the dresser. How dare she let him continue to tickle me to death , I cant take it.

"Wasn't planning on letting her go, isn't it just so fun watching her squirm . you should capture this moment on camera  " Xolo smirked as his fingers continued traveling around my stomach , only faster and with more force this time.