"And, let's go to my place later!" Nayeon said, and clapped her hands. "Or maybe, at Jeongyeon's, it doesn't matter, we're just neighbors though."

"So, what do you think? Does everyone agree about Jihyo and Nayeon's suggestions?" Jin asked them all, which they replied a nod. All of them are really excited.

"Then, we're all set! Don't forget about this afternoon."

* * *

~ Up were they walk, up were they run,

Up were they stay all they in the sun,

Wonder and free, wish I could be,

Part of that world—

"Jeongyeon, let's go!" Nayeon snapped back in her thoughts. "Taehyung must be waiting for us."

Class already dismissed, and like what they have said a while ago, that they're going somewhere else. To have a bonding time.

At their favorite restaurant.

They quickly went out, and they saw Taehyung is waiting for them. With the two new kids.

"Jihyo said that they are already there," Taehyung said while doing a random taps at his phone. "Let's go."

Jeongyeon looked at the two who is looking at them. Jungkook smiled at them, and they smiled back. When her eyes landed at Jimin, she just smiled and nod. And then, they started walking.

As usual, Nayeon cling at her best friend's arms, while Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongyeon's shoulder. The trio always doing that.

At the back, Jimin and Jungkook are following them. The three knew where they are going.

"They looked cute together," Jungkook started the conversation, and glanced at the older. "The three of them."

"Yeah, you're right," He replied and smiled at the three who is busy teasing each other. "They are like, best friends."

"I'm really happy that they want us to be their friends," the kid said and smiled to himself. "Honestly, when the first time I step inside the school, I felt like I was lonely."

"But not anymore," he added and shit a sideward glance at him. "You are my very first friend in the school. Thanks, hyung."

Jimin smiled at him, and nod. "No need to thank me."

They continued walking, Taehyung turned at his back. "We are almost there, boys."

The two of them smiled and nod. They didn't expect that they will be part of their squad. That they will make new friends.

* * *

"Jeongyeon unnie, slow down!" Jihyo yelled with a frown at her unnie, because she's eating too much. "And don't talk when your mouth is full."

They're are now currently eating at their favorite restaurant at the mall. The fourteen of them, (plus two to make it sixteen) have already ordered their foods.

"So, after this," Sana said, and take a sip of her melon shake, before proceeding. "Are we going to Jeongyeon unnie, or Nayeon unnie's place?"

"I want to go to Nayeon unnie's house." Tzuyu said.

"No, Jeongyeon unnie's house." Chaeyoung said.

"But if you're going to ask me, I would like to go to Jeongyeon unnie's place." Mina said, and the three of them start debating on which place they would go later.