Cry for Forgiveness

"Hey, Haru." Someone that I didn't expect to be here again was Kuro-san. Standing there with a bike and her arms crossed, almost as if she had been waiting for me all day. And... strangely enough, she had bags under eyes. Had she been...

"Kuro-san... is everything alright with you?" Some students that walked past me was wondering who Kuro-san was, and I wouldn't blame them. Her defiant and aggressive personality makes her stand out.

"Let's go for a ride." She spoke while getting on her bike.

"...Alright." Asking why wouldn't help, so I'm in this situation now. After getting on the bike with her, I wrapped my arms around her stomach, to which she froze for a second before she started to drive off.

After a few minutes of driving, no one said a single thing.

I was concerned that she was concerned about what happened between the two of us, and she's trying to make it up to me, but...

"Kuro-san... how's Fubu-chan?" We had stopped at a red light.

"Fubu-chan?"

"Fubuki-chan."

"Oh, you're nicknames suck, you know."

"Hey, I'm trying at least."

As the light became green, she started to drive again. But she didn't speak up for a few seconds.

"...I don't know, she's been quiet!" The wind breezing past was a bit loud, so she had to raise her voice.

"Quiet?! What does that mean?!"

"We've always been able to talk telepathically, but she hadn't talked for a while! Hold on!" Turning, she went into a parking lot and parked us.

"Okay, so... you haven't heard from Fubu-chan since..." Getting off the bike, Kuro-san leaned on a car that was right behind her.

"After the knowing about Korone-chan and Okayu-chan. She's been scared for quite some time now."

"I see... so she's been dealing with the news on her own, then..." I always found it strange that Kuro-san was appearing more often than Fubu-chan, but...

"...I thought for once, that she actually became a part of me, no longer existing as her own being. But I can still feel her, so that made me wrong." Her eyes seemed to waver a bit before she closed her eyes and spoke again.

"If anything, I would rather have her get rid of me, and not the other way around. So I'm going to need your help to cheer her up, Haru."

What?

"You're... asking me to help Fubu-chan to get rid of you? Are you even listening to yourself, Kuro-san?!"

"This is my decision, Haru. I don't care how much you care for my life, nor do I care about the others opinion on this matter. As I am right now will not only-"

"You made one mistake, Kuro-san! You can't let this one mistake impact your own value!" She clenched her fists, but stopped doing so after breathing in and out.

"I am the one that ruined Fubuki's life. I am the one that killed you. And I didn't listen to reason. And the funny thing is that I might not listen to reason again, so why even bother?" For the first time, Kuro-san's fox ears that she finally brought out again had deflated of life.

"Let's be serious here, Haru. Do you really think that people can like someone like me? Someone who is so selfish that they would attack her own friends? I didn't care who was in that damn place with me. I want them to pay everything that they've done to Korone-chan and Okayu-chan." She raised a clenched fist, but then dropped it. "But... I'm not capable of doing so if I harm my own friends in the process."