Nature and Time

(A/N)

Before this starts, I will like to thank everyone for supporting this as always.

We have reached over 4k votes, and we are soon to reach the 100th chapter for this story.

Now, as for a celebration, instead of hurting my head as to what I should do, I shall ask the following:

1. A proper cover for the book forever

2. A special chapter

Or 3.  A short comic piece of your favorite scene from the book. (If you choose this option, please tell me your favorite part of this story and you will have until... the 100th chapter to choose. I CANNOT promise that it will be done by the 100th chapter, but I whenever it's finished, you all will see it)

This a bit of a shorter chapter since I'm in a bit of a hard predicament with college. Midterms are coming and... Yeah, this is my hardest semester by far right now.

Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

Ouro Kronii could understand the actions her fellow concept. She wasn't really friends or whatever the human race had called the relationship, and she hadn't talked to her a whole lot. There was no friendly terms or anything that she had seen in any of her fellows. If she was to guess the longest conversation she had with Civilization...

It had to be in... It was around the 3000 BCE times.

She remembered around the time that she her and her fellow concepts had a meeting with Omega, that she had first laid her eyes on Civilization.

Omega had held a Civilization  in front of them.

"This one shall represent what is human. Civilization shall thrive upon the world of that is life and death upon generation to generation."

From that point, confusion had sprouted within Kronii's mind.

Why was she naked? Had they all been naked upon creation? Why was she unconscious? Why did Omegea specifically introduce her to them?

They had never done that before.

Questions and questions surfaced within her thoughts at that day, trying to understand what and who that woman that Omega had brought in was. Civilization had to been too important to Omega, that they didn't care what Civilization had done to the humans.

Civilization had given them sickness, diseases, and senseless violence. She had traveled around the world, doing whatever she wanted. She always had a book wherever she traveled, hopefully to record anything that she founded for history.

But surprisingly, it wasn't.

If it was for history, then she would know the history of civilization from the book itself. After all, anything that is recorded for time and history would immediately be brought to her mind.

If that and many books that she had wasn't for recording history, then what was it for?

What exactly was Civilization recording that not even Time itself couldn't manage to track down?

If it wasn't obvious, Kronii had been watching Civilization for a long time. Ever since that day of meeting her, she couldn't understand why she was important to Omega. She had to understand why Civilization was important to Omega.

There wasn't supposed to be anything that interests Omega.

Deaths from diseases and sickness that Civilization had probably been mistakes. She was a rather clumsy and forgetful person, but under that clumsiness was someone who wore smiles practically everywhere she went.