A New Experience

That day had passed quickly.

Sadly, I didn't interact with Fubuki since I was a bit nervous and unsure how I should go about things with her. I had no idea how I should approach her. I wasn't going to hide or run away from her, obviously. I still had to help her in separating Kuro and her.

Should I accept this and become this harem guy that people could potentially make fun of me for? Not only that, but also deal with the trials of loving more than one woman?

Or reject her offer, possibly screwing her options of the two people that she loves the most?

This inner debate led me to consult with Mio again.

Our discussion has us both confused as to figuring out if we should allow this to happen or not. We both wanted Fubuki to be happy.

"We... We should talk to her. As far as I'm concerned... I think we should accept her." I raised my eyebrow at Mio, who was sitting on her bed. I wasn't against the idea... I was just unsure if I could handle it.

"Are you sure? This... won't give you any stress, right?" She smiled as if everything had been figured out.

"Relationships are bound to have struggles, Haru. We might need space at times, but I truly believe that we can do this. Do you... not like Fubuki?" The question made me pause everything in my mind.

Do I like Fubuki?

For a while, I didn't want Fubuki to get down if we ended up rejecting her request, but... Do I like Fubuki? Rather than just being okay with it because I don't want the opposite side to be disappointed...

If I had agreed to this, would it be false love on my part?

Fubuki...

Those times when she wanted to eat burgers, only for Mio to act like the motherly parent she was and allowed only one since a lot is unhealthy.

I wanted to spoil her when she pouted. Her tail would drag along the floor. Her ears would droop even lower than Mio's. But Mio could tell when I wanted to spoil Fubuki. She's all-knowing.

When Fubuki's face cleared to joy when I ended up giving her mine. Her tail would swish back and forth, and her eyes would sparkle as if there were stars in there.

And when it came to Kurokami...

She likes to act tough, but under that facade is one that wants to be understood and live her own life. When she wasn't depressed, she would always hide what she felt.

But when it came to be founded out on her feelings, she would rush to hide her embarrassment.

I want her to open more to us all.

"There's... something. But what if there were others that might like us too?" Mio shortly laughed when she noticed the red-stained cheeks I felt heating up. Getting up, she came over to me and embraced me.

"Haru... I learned how precious our lives are. After being killed... And having a second chance to walk on this planet again, I want to put away some of my fears and try new things. I want us all to be happy with what we have in this world. Would you disagree?" I brought our heads together without hesitation.

"If I hadn't eaten that feather, then I wouldn't have met you all, and learned to love what I have. So I wouldn't disagree. I... want everyone to be happy as well. That's everything I always wanted." Our lips slightly touched.

"Then let's make the most of what we have together, Haru-kun. Let's start with Fubuki and see what the future has for the three of us, okay?" She grabbed my hand as she took me out the door along with her.