Coco, Why?

Amelia stared at the crystals that were in front of her. For once in her time since becoming a time traveler, that she was in a place that she didn't recognize.

In the midst of preparing for her backup plan, her watch had started to act strangely. The coordinates and dates didn't match her own and she was suddenly thrown into a cave that was surrounded by crystals and gems for some reason.

Picking up a red gem, she could feel heat emanated from it, but it didn't burn her finger. It held power for sure, but how much was a problem in itself.

So she threw the gem at the wall, a fiery explosion had suddenly taken her off guard as she ducked and held her hands over her head.

She had stared at the aftermath of the wall and she was very pleased at the results. Turning to the other crystals and gems, she had an idea that might help in the predicament that she was in.

'How am I going to get these back home with me?'

                    -Holonatural-

'Haru.'

'Haru, you need to get up.' Who? Who was this talking to me? I remember this voice but...

'Haru?'  Where am I? I can't see anything.

'Haru.' What's going on?

"Haru!" I felt a stinging pain on my cheek which caused me to open my eyes and wince a bit. Seeing and hearing Coco right in front of me, I could only guess she just smacked me awake.

"You didn't need to smack him that hard, Coco." Rushia was to her side with a bit of dust on her clothes and hair as well as Coco.

"You told me to smack him to see what would happen! Besides, it got him up!" A dragon's strength isn't to be messed with, clearly. Even if she was holding back, the stinging pain was still there.

"Coco... Rushia... Where is everyone else?" Looking around my surroundings, all that I was able to note was the fact that the room we were in was open in a grand scale, there weren't any lights, only the sunlight that barely shines within the room from the top of the building and... I don't know why but I feel as though I've been here before.

These rusty metallic floor panels... have I really been here before? I might've dreamed of this perhaps?

"Don't know. When those buildings came up from the ground, we got separated shortly after. I wanted to transform and get us out of there, but... I kind of focused on protecting you from debris and stuff since you passed out from some of them hitting your head."

"You didn't really need to do all that, Coco, I'm..." I was going to say that I was immortal, so in the end, I would've been okay. But... Coco kind of risked her life to protect me, even if anything like debris wouldn't hurt her. Telling her that would only make them believe that I don't care about my life...

"Thanks, Coco." She grinned as she pat my back. 

"Oh, don't worry about it! We might be in this situation because I was slow to react, but don't worry, Haru! We'll get out of here before you know it! In fact, how about I transform now and get us out of here?!" Just before her body glowed, I frantically put my hand on her shoulder. 

"I think we should pause on that, Coco! We don't know our surroundings outside so transforming might just cause more problems than naught. And plus, what if there was anyone below? With how fragile this building looks, I doubt it will be able to hold your form." Coco pondered in her head a bit with a finger under her chin. And as if a light bulb appeared on her head, her face brightened.