Die Again.

(A/N)

Classes start on Monday.

How fun.

After being carried to Kiara-chan's house with Mio-chan and Kiara-chan herself scolding Kuro-san about her recent actions, it was time to sort out a strategy.

With Kuro-san learning of the base where the organization is, it was more than likely that this became a game of what can happen first; Kuro-san's wrath, or the organization making their next move or even possibly protecting their base even more now.

Of course, Amelia-chan being a detective, she was brilliantly able to think of escape routes and entrances for us. From her, strangely enough, it was like she knew so much about the building to begin with. From the front door to the entrance that leads from underground by a panel.

It was like she had been there before...

But of course, with a gremlin grin, "a detective like myself has to know the layouts of buildings from the get go."

I wanted to believe her word, but something reached out for my heart to tell me that something was wrong.

"Kiara-chan, I'll be going with you, is that okay?"

At first, an idea was to have Mio-chan and myself enter through the front doors to give them the sense that we came alone, but that alone was too risky. Mio-chan couldn't revive, so... Kiara-chan was the next best bet with me.

Kiara-chan and I haven't talked that much, so it would be nice if we could act more casually than just exchanging a few greetings to one another.

"Why would it be a problem? You were going to have to show me the results of your training soon and I get to have front row seats!"

Huh, it was like she didn't remember our last argument with one another. I don't know if I should be grateful or worried.

"Alright, we have our plan, so let's get a move on already." Kuro-san, being impatient and aggravated, started to walk towards the door.

"Kuro-chan, I'm as impatient as you right now, but we have to take this slowly. If you're going to rush in as impatient as you are now, you're bound to be taken down by surprise."

"Mio-chan, are you doubting my sense of awareness right now?"

"I'm not doubting it, I'm giving you a suggestion to relax and fight with a clear mind."

"You can't expect me to-!" Before she knew it, the door to the room opened, surprising the fox girl as she backed away from the door.

"...What's going on here?" Opening the door revealed Gura-chan, who was shockingly not involved with this plan...

"We're currently strategising to attack the organization's base. Did you not want to come with us?" Gura-chan's eyes widened at hearing this.

"I... didn't know you guys were doing this. How come I wasn't invited?" Her head turned to Amelia-chan, who was staring at the map with glaring eyes before sighing.

"..." And she didn't speak.

"Amelia, how come you haven't told me about this plan?" I became a little worried at how this could go.

"..." But Amelia-chan still didn't say anything.

"Watson! Why are you leaving me out of this?!"

"Gura... I told you that this was too dangerous. It's not because I treat you like a kid, but..." Amelia-chan bit her lip stopping herself from saying anything.