What Is Possible Now?

The next morning, when I had gathered everyone to meet in the regular meeting room, the lack of energy in the room was clearly evident as nearly everyone but those that didn't go out last night were sleepy. I am to an extent, but... Actually, I barely got a lot of sleep. Questions continued to ring around in my head and it ended up making me stay up for a long time.

And speaking about last night, while everyone was concerned as to where I suddenly went to, and when I explained myself... Explained that there was this imposter looking like Amelia, everyone was surely surprised.

I was too tired to explain more. At the time, my thoughts were still spinning and it left me mentally taxed. And just like I thought, I was going to explain more today.

"...This is concerning." Lui-san had pinched the bridge of her nose in response to what I had briefed her over. However, I left out that traitor nonsense. Any mention of it would surely hurt the new members, but it's not a guarantee that there was one here. That imposter was just trying to get in my head.

"This isn't making any sense! How could there possibly be two Amelia's?! There can't be two people of the same person, right?!" Gura, being the one I feared to respond the most sporadically out of everyone, was trying to wrap her head around this.

"Gura, please don't scream, you're causing me a headache!" Calli, who was deprived of sleep and being the one right next her, only whimsically patted her head to attempt to calm her down. Which it didn't.

"Then don't stay up all night making all that junk then!" Calli had slouched into her chair and closed her eyes.

"That's because this body had the urge to do it. It was a small mistake that my phone was on full volume."

"Okay, let's not divide our attention from two separate things please. You can discuss about your music later, we just need to figure out-"

"Figure out whaaaat? There's an Amelia look-alike, and scratching our chin and hair isn't gonna make her pop up in thin air. I'd say that we just beat some asses and get the answers ourselves." Calli had cut off Lui-san in a manner that I thought Coco would do. And that person in my mind has been awfully quiet and sitting there. What's going through her mind now?

"Obviously, we don't have to wrap our heads around it too much, because I have all the answers!" Koyori-san, our new scientist, had took the stage front and center with her hands on her hips and puffed out chest. She must've been waiting for something like this.

"Koyori-chan, this is going to be explained in normal words, right?" Kazama-san, who had just woke back up just in time, had her own suspicions on how everything was going to be explained. But Koyori-san only rolled her eyes and exhaled deeply.

"Fine, fine! The science of the world cannot be easily to those who choose to be ignorant to the whole picture, so I shall!" Everyone had their attention on the girl, even if a majority were from tired eyes, we all were interested.

"The multiverse!" The entire room had been silent. It was almost as if we all didn't believe her. Or some have gone to sleep sitting here.

"And...?" Hakui-san then coughed awkwardly and then continued. Was she hoping for a more grander response from us? However, the multiverse being a thing... doesn't particularly shock me. Because...

It happened before.

"As said by the imposter, she is supposed to be Watson Amelia. And with our knowledge of her being able to manipulate time, then we can theorize that she has traveled through time before! However, she couldn't have possibly considered that her actions would lead into another version of her to be created from a different choice she had! And with that, this imposter could actually be a Watson-san from a different timeline!" The multiverse theory... Where one action leads to the thinking of what happens if you did something differently?