29.

"min..?" his mom said softly, "sweetie let me in, please i just want to talk"

"g-go away!" he cried.

"angel please, i just want to talk to you! please minho" she waited for her son to open the door and when he finally did, she rushed into his room, hugging him tightly. "i'm so sorry"

minho cried onto his mother's shoulder, "i won't let him hurt you anymore min.."

"i hate you both! i hate you guys s-so much, you took away the only person who's ever truly loved me" he yelled as he pushed his mom away.

"i understand minho, but sweetie you need to leave..if you stay it's just going to get worse! so please take this and leave" she handed him a bag and an envelope with some money and a credit card, "run away as far as you can"

minho stared at the things in front of him before quickly grabbing them, he shoved some of his clothes into his bag and got his shoes on, "where will i go"

"anywhere, just get away from here" he ruffled his hair, "i love you"

~
tw: slight panic attack

minho woke up breathing heavily, he tried to slow down his breathing but it wasn't working. he sat there with his hands buried into his hair, trying to calm himself down.

he soon realised he was having a panic attack, minho grabbed his phone from under his pillow and quickly called jisung, who picked up after five minutes.

jisung
minho

"min..it's 2am" he groaned, but when he heard minho's breathing he realised why his boyfriend had called him, "hey it's alright, i'm here for you.."

jisung kept his voice calm and quiet, "angel can you go to hyunjin for me? i want you to be with someone until i'm there.." he'd decided it was best if he went to minho's place, but didn't want to leave him alone while he was making his way there, "i won't be long, just please go to jinnie"

"i'm g-going to him.." he said as he got up and made his way too hyunjin's room, "oh minho.."

once jisung heard hyunjin's voice, he ended the call and left the apartment.

~

"min i think he's here, i'll be back in two seconds okay?" hyunjin ran to open the door for jisung, "he's in his room.."

"min.." he instantly pulled the older into a hug, "shh it's okay" jisung ruffled minho's hair as he cried into his shoulder. he'd never seen minho like this. "you gotta tell me what's wrong"

"she contacted me sung.." he managed to say, "i feel s-so bad"

"shh..none of it was your fault, don't blame yourself for it, she told you to leave" he reminded him, "lets try to get some sleep and we'll discuss this properly in the morning.."

minho nodded and laid back down on his bed, letting jisung hold him close and sleep by his side, "i love you.." he whispered right before minho fell asleep.

~

pls go check out rain!!! i published it a few minutes ago lmao :D