27.

minho had a cigarette between his lips and was debating wether to light it or not, just when he was about to light it, jisung snatched the cigarette from his mouth.

"nope you told me you're gonna quit" he threw it across the room.

"i thought you were showering" minho shoved the lighter back into his pocket.

"you're telling me you've been sitting on the floor debating wether to smoke or not for twenty minutes?? unbelievable"

"shut up sungie.." he sighed, "quitting is harder than i thought it would be"

"i know..but you have to replace it with something else. so whenever you feel like you wanna smoke, you do something else instead" he suggested. "for example, whenever i have the urge to drink, i message or call you"

minho smiled, "that's cute..then i guess i'll do the same, but can i just please smoke today? just this once"

jisung shook his head and sighed, "no! that's not how it works min" he snatched the lighter from his hand, and the cigarette box from his pocket.

"hey give that back!" he yelled as jisung got up and went to the bin, "no don't you dare"

he crushed the box in his hand and dropped it into the bin, "oops"

minho stared at him blankly, "i cannot believe you actually did that.." he laughed as he got up and chased jisung, "get back here!! you will regret this jisung"

he pinned the younger against a wall, "ooo what are you gonna do now min?" jisung teased.

"you wanna know what i'm gonna do?" he said, almost whispering, jisung bit down on his lip slightly, "i'm..gonna go to sleep" minho smirked.

"what? no! you can't do that! that's not fair!" he said. "you just rui-" minho shut him up with a kiss.

"it's not too soon is it?" he asked and jisung shook his head, "glad we're thinking the same thing" he connected their lips again, wrapping one of his arms around jisung's waist to pull him closer.

jisung let out a small moan as minho kissed his neck and collarbone, "fuck i love you so much" he said to jisung, right before going back to covering his neck with kisses.

~

jisung held onto minho's hand, "what you said earlier..d-did you mean it?" he asked.

"yes..i meant it, i really do love you jisung"

"i love you too" he blushed slightly.

~

🧍🏽‍♂️🧍🏽‍♂️ lol