5.

"min what are we.." he looked at how his fingers intertwined with minho's, and smiled.

"we're uh.." he paused and turned fo fave jisung, "boyfriends." they both smiled. he gently kissed his forehead.

"mhm i could get used to that" he laughed, "how do you think our friends will react?"

"they won't be surprised"

~

"you're dating?" hyunjin asked enthusiastically, "that's so cute!"

"i'm not surprised to be honest, i always knew you guys had some connection" chan smiled, "i'm happy for you two"

"thanks for being so supportive guys" jisung smiled.

"min, what about your parents.." seungmin said, and everyone was quiet, "i mean..what if they find out"

"t-they won't." he reassured himself, "i'll be careful, we both will"

"yeah don't worry, we won't let them find out" jisung said.

~

"jisung, where are we going" he followed as the boy dragged him up some stairs, "baby we're meant to be with the others right now"

"i wanted to spend some time with you" he turned, "alone..now we're almost there come on!" he continued walking up the stairs until he reached a door, he pushed on it and went through it. they were now on the roof of the school.

they went near the edge and sat just behind it, jisung pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, he placed the cigarette between minho's lips and lit it for him.

"that was hot" he released some smoke from his mouth and took another pull. after letting out some more smoke, he leaned forward and gently kissed jisung.

"you taste like cigs" he laughed, "i like it"  he snatched it from minho and took a pull, "we're going to die so early because of these"

"at least we'll die together" he shuffled so he'd be closer to jisung, then he placed his hand along his jaw and went to kiss him again.

"what if we get caught.."

"then we get caught, just relax" he connected their lips again; his other hand slowly made its way down to his boyfriend's waist as jisung wrapped his arms around minho's neck and deepened the kiss.

~