3.

the dance class felt like it lasted forever, as much as he loved dancing, he hated teaching it. minho wasn't a very patient person so when he had to keep repeating moves for his students, if pissed him off.

hyunjin and felix on the other hand were amazing teachers, they got along with everyone and weren't always grumpy, so many of minho's students preferred them.

"why do they hate me" he asked.

"they don't hate you, they just think you're intimidating" felix replied, "honestly i can't blame them, you're terrifying when you're angry"

minho rolled his eyes, "i'm going home.." he grabbed his bag and kicked the door open "bye"

~

minho: meet me at the cafe pls, i left the studio a bit early and i'm insanely bored

chan: sure be there in 10 :)

as usual, chan was on time. he arrived at the cafe in exactly ten minutes.

"how do you do that.." minho was amazed. "you know you're always here on time"

"i don't know, maybe it's because i don't waste time fussing over my appearance and just leave" he sat down. "so what happened why'd you leave early"

"the students piss me off, they're such slow learners, all the good dancers are in felix's class.."

"they're teenagers min, you gotta be patient with them" he laughed slightly as minho rolled his eyes, "oh and uh i need to tell you something"

"mhm?"

"i think ji's drinking again.." there was a moment of silence, "you're the one that helped him out of it last time, so i thought.."

"i'll talk to him.."

~

min: mine at 9?

sung: that early? you're going to kill me lee

min: oh please come on i know you're free

sung: whatever see you at 10

min: 10 it is then ;)

~

"remember when we used to sneak out and smoke in your tree house?" minho laughed. "and we'd get those annoying seniors to buy us cigarettes, that blonde one definitely had a thing for you"

jisung choked on the smoke, "you're joking" he took another drag, "i miss high school.."

"even though it was the worst years of our lives?" he looked over and jisung was nodding, "hey give that back to me! you always finish them"

"so not true" jisung said sarcastically as he got up, he picked up his hoodie from the ground and slipped it on, then did the same with his jeans, "i better go"

"but hyunjin's home late tonight..i thought maybe, you know.."

"i really have to go minho.."

"fine but you better go straight home, no stopping for drinks or anything.." he said as he got up and followed jisung to the door. "can i at least get a kiss before you leave?"

jisung gave him a quick kiss, "im not your boyfriend minho"

"i know, but you were once" he smirked, "goodnight ji!" he shut the door.