25.

"hey.." jisung rubbed his eyes and looked up to minho, surprised that he was still there, "feeling better?"

"mhm" he nodded, resting his head back onto minho's chest, "my head still hurts"

"i'll go get you some more painkillers" he was about to get up but jisung tightened his grip around his waist, "sung.."

"no, please don't get up just stay here with me.." jisung looked up to face minho, "i need you to stay with me.."

he moved the hair out of jisung's face, resting his hands on his cheeks, "god you're adorable" he couldn't help it, minho leaned in and kissed him.

a few seconds later they both pulled away, catching their breaths, "you really know how to make a guy feel better" a smiled crept onto jisung's face.

~

"i hate looking for apartments" seungmin pressed the button on the elevator, he'd just accepted the job yesterday and traveled down to look for a new place to stay.

"i told you that you could stay with me for a bit!" hyunjin stated, "why are you rushing into buying a new place??"

"because i feel like i'm invading yours and minho's privacy! whenever i'm over it's so awkward, it just feels like he isn't comfortable around me"

"minnie..i understand your concerns but that wasn't because of you! that was because he was figuring out stuff with jisung but i promise it's all good now.." he held his boyfriend's hand, "please think about it again"

seungmin rolled his eyes, "fine.."

~

the blonde snatched the cigarette away from him, "that's enough sung, give it back" he placed it between his lips.

"but you're the one who said we could smoke!" he protested as minho blew the smoke into his face.

"yeah but you've had like three already i'm not letting you smoke that much, that's enough for today" he groaned, "hyunjin's gonna kill me"

"what why?" jisung asked.

"i told him i'd try to quit, and he hates the apartment smelling like smoke whenever seungmin's over"

they both sighed, "thank you for everything min..i really mean it"

"don't thank me sung, i'd do anything to keep you safe" minho leaned in for a kiss and so did jisung.

"when on earth did this happen" seungmin and hyunjin stood behind the balcony doors, looking very confused. "i thought you guys were taking it slow!"

"this is taking it slow!" jisung yelled back, making hyunjin flinch.

"i see someone's feeling better!" he laughed, "did you two fuck??" seungmin bursted out laughing as minho threw a lighter at them, "WHAT THE FUCK"

"you could've killed us minho" hyunjin dramatically fell onto the bed.

jisung looked around as everyone was laughing, he was happy to be here, he was happy with minho.

~

:p