19.

minho had been at home all week since their movie night, and hyunjin was sick of it.

"this is a fucking cycle, you need to just tell him how you feel!" he dragged the blanket off of minho's face. "or i'm calling him over and i'm forcing you to do it!"

"fuck off hyunjin!!" he yelled, "i don't want to talk to you or him or anyone just leave me alone, and i don't have feelings for him!"

"you obviously have feelings for him, if you didn't you wouldn't be laying here like some heart broken bitch. get up"

minho groaned, he hated that hyunjin was right.

"you're the worst roommate ever.." he sat up, "i don't want to talk to him, im too scared what if he doesn't take it well"

"he will take it well, and no ones telling you to go ask him out! we're just asking that you tell him how you feel so this doesn't escalate into something worse"

he sighed and ruffled his hair, "fine..but just know that i hate you.." minho took out his phone.

minho: park in front of my place at 4

"there i asked him to meet me, happy now?" minho rolled his eyes.

"yes now please go shower.."

~

"fuck fuck fuck chan he texted me" jisung threw his phone at chan, "read it!!"

chan sighed and opened the message, "park in front of my place at four..he wants to meet you, that's a good thing!"

"holy shit it is! but what does he wanna talk about.." jisung looked at the clock, it was already 3:15. "fuck can you drive me there??"

he nodded.

they left at exactly half three and gotten there just before four due to it being rush hour. jisung was nervous as he had no clue what minho wanted to talk about but was really hoping it was about their relationship.

he got out of the car and chan drove away, then he walked up to the bench where minho was sitting and took a seat next to him.

"sung, you came" he smiled.

"of course i came min" jisung smiled back. "so what did you wanna talk about.."

"i'm sorry for being such a bitch, i've done this twice now and it's not okay..i shouldn't push you away" he began, "i was just scared"

"of what?" jisung asked, he was surprised minho was actually telling him things and not stalling like he usually did.

it took minho a few seconds to respond but when he did, jisung's face lit up.

"w-what" he couldn't believe it.

"i have feelings for you.." minho repeated. "i don't know why but i was just scared..but this doesn't mean i'm ready to try again.."

"i understand min..you need time and that's fine, i'm willing to wait for you" he reassured him.

"thank you for understanding sung..thank you so much, i'm sorry if this feels rushed hyunjin kinda forced me to talk to you before things got worse" he admitted.

"i'm happy he did, it's good for us we should start trusting each other more" jisung moved his hand closer to minho's, "i want you to trust me"

~