9.

"mr lee, could you repeat that again pleas-" the little boy asked.

"no i cannot okay! i cannot repeat that! so just shut up and keep the fuck up!" he yelled at him, he watched as tears started forming in the boys eyes, "what the hell don't start crying! felix!!!!"

he came running over and kneeled down so he was facing the young boy, "hey hey don't cry" he wiped his tears away gently, "it's alright, i think you're a wonderful dancer okay? why don't you come with me and we can go find some chocolate"

the boy nodded and felix's face lit up, "perfect, come on now"

"minho stop yelling at little kids..it's not a good look" hyunjin said, "i know you're frustrated but don't take it out on them, they've done nothing wrong"

"i know i know! i'm just stressed hyun..it's been like three days, why hasn't he contacted me"

"space remember, we're giving him space" hyunjin zipped up his bag, "i'll take over your class for a bit why don't you go apologise to the kid you made cry"

minho rolled his eyes, "fine.."

~

"hey lix" he tapped his shoulder, "i'll take it from here.."

"okay, just don't yell again.." felix smiled as he walked away.

minho sat down on the bench and shuffled next to the little kid. "you're new to my class aren't you..what's your name"

"yup.." he said quietly, "my name is kai.."

"that's a very nice name, i like it" he smiled, "listen i'm sorry for yelling at you kai, i've been having a rough week and i shouldn't have taken it out on you, will you forgive me?"

kai nodded, "of course, dad says it's very important to forgive people because it's bad to hold grudges and grudges can lead to more problems in the future"

"your dad is a very smart man, and you are too, i'm sure you'll grow up to be a great person one day kai" minho reached into his hoodie pocket and pulled out some more chocolates for him, "these are for you"

"thank you so much!!" he took them and hugged minho, "you're not as scary now"

"thanks kid..let's head back now okay?"

~

shorter chapter sorry :p