15.

minho's eyes shot open and he sat up instantly, cold sweat dripped down from his forehead as he took some deep breathes. he steadied his breathing and slipped out of bed, quietly making his way to the kitchen to grab some water.

he groaned as he shut his eyes, this week had been rough for him, he hadn't been texting jisung because he was trying to avoid him.

ever since he decided to try fix things with jisung, he kept being reminded of what happened that night with his parents and kept having trouble sleeping.

he finished his water and went back to his room.

hyunjin: go tf to sleep i can hear u

minho: sorry! will be quiet now

~

the next morning was horrendous, minho's head hurt and he felt like there were weights dragging him down. he pushed open the door and entered the studio.

"dude.." felix scoffed, "you look terrible, there's no way i'm getting you teach.."

"i'm fine, i'll be able to teach i just uh had a rough night" he threw his bag into the corner of the room.

as soon as his students walked in he mentally punched himself, he'd completely forgotten that he was teaching a new group of teenagers today and they'd be much more irritating than 7 year olds.

"you sure you wanna do this?" felix asked.

"yeah, i'll be fine" he lied to himself, "we'll be fine.."

~

the class was finally over and minho was on the floor, he'd over-worked himself and was only a few seconds away from passing out.

"fucking hell, i'm calling hyunjin"

"no please don't..it's his day off" he groaned.

"then i'll call jisung" he picked up his phone and dialled jisung's number.

"no felix!!!" he yelled, but jisung had already picked up.

"hey yeah, uh could you come pick minho up? he's exhausted and won't listen to me, yeah thanks so much!" felix smiled, "see you next week"

"i hate you so much"

~