24.

jisung had been crying in minho's arms for almost two hours now, hyunjin didn't bother the pair, he knew they'd both would've preferred it being just them two.

minho ran his hands through the boys hair, trying to comfort him and make sure he didn't feel alone.

"i w-was sober for like almost two months.." he wiped his tears, "i'm so sorry"

"it's okay angel, you're trying your best..that's all that matters" his voice was calming and soft, "do you want anything to eat?" jisung nodded in response, "i'll text hyunjin to make you something"

minho: could u make sung some food? anything will be fine

hyunjin: ofc, i'll leave it outside ur door once it's done

minho: thank u

"you wanna tell me why you were so drunk?" he asked, making sure his voice was still calm and quiet.

jisung took a few deep breaths, "look at the date.." he pointed to the phone in minho's hand. "24th.."

"oh angel.." he hugged him tightly, "i'm so sorry"

24th of august was the day jisung's parents left him with his grandparents. every year since he was 17, jisung would try to do something that took his mind off of the day, and that something was drink until he passed out.

they heard a small knock, which made jisung flinch slightly, "it's just jinnie with your food" he got up and opened the door, "thank you"

"no worries, how's he doing?" hyunjin asked.

"not good..i hope this makes him feel better" he smiled and took the bowl from hyunjin, closing the door again. "here you go" minho handed the bowl to jisung.

~

chan: hey is sung feeling any better now?

minho: not rlly, he's asleep rn i have him some painkillers and food so hopefully he'll be better once he wakes up

"who are you texting" he snatched the phone from chan's hand, "minho, who's that?"

"sung's ex, but not ex? they're confusing" he took his phone back and shut it off, "why you jealous?"

jeongin laughed, "very funny channie" he laid down, resting his head on his boyfriend's lap. "could i stay over again? i don't feel like going home"

"of course, you can stay over whenever you feel like it" chan ruffled his hair.

~

omg the comeback was so good!!

stream tf out of 소리꾼

+ some jeongchan for you guys :)