4.

jisung went out to his garden and climbed up the ladder which was attached to the tree, when he got up to the little platform he smiled as soon as he saw who was sitting there.

"min!" he said excitedly, "you're early"

"mhm i know" he reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter and a box.

"what's wrong? you sound upset.." he reached out his hand and placed it on top of minho's, "you know you can trust me"

they sat in silence after that for a bit and just smoked, trying to forget about all the problems in their lives. that night they got through around 3 cigarettes before going back into jisung's room.

"you're staying the night?" he asked.

"yeah, don't feel like going home today" he went and sat ontop of the bed, "you don't mind do you?"

"nope not one bit" jisung smiled to himself, he'd liked minho for some time now but didn't know if the boy felt the same way for him and tonight he was going to be brave and make his move. "uh you can sleep up there and i'll slee-"

"oh don't do that, just come here there's space for both of us! your bed is quite big" he shuffled over so there was now space for jisung, "come on sung"

"okay.."

~

neither of them could sleep and it'd been around an hour since they'd been laying awkwardly next to each-other.

"sung do you wanna uh, just like cuddle or something?" minho suddenly offered, "i mean it'll be more comfortable no?"

"oh yeah, yeah sure!" jisung replied and moved so he was now cuddling the older boy. "you're right, it is more comfortable"

minho looked down at jisung who was smiling uncontrollably, "cute.." he whispered, hoping the other didn't hear him. minho gently placed his hands ontop of jisung's head and started playing with his hair.

"w-what are you doing" he suddenly asked.

"oh uh, your hair looked soft so.." he said as jisung looked up at him. they stared at each-other like that for a minute or two until minho leaned down and pressed his lips a against jisung's. it took jisung by surprise as he'd never expected this, but after a second he kissed him back.

when minho finally pulled away to catch his breath, he realised what he'd done, "fuck i'm so sorry"

"it's okay.." jisung reassured him, "i liked it"

that night they had their first kiss. that night they were able to forget about their lives for a bit and just focus on each-other.

~