13.

jisung stumbled into his boyfriends house, not falling as minho had his arm around him to help him get to his room. the two boys made their way up to minho's room after some difficulty getting up the stairs.

jisung instantallg fell onto the bed and started complaining about his headache. he's drank a little too much, a few hours ago he thought this was a great idea but was now regretting his decision.

"sung why do you drink so much.." minho rested his hand on the boys forehead. "oh you're burning up! i'm gonna get you some water"

jisung grabbed his wrist, "no don't leave me min..please don't be like everyone else"

the older boy frowned and sat back down, "i'll never leave you sungie" he said as the boy slowly fell asleep. minho took this opportunity to go get a damp cold towel and place it on his boyfriends forehead, then opened the window slightly to let some fresh air into the room.

around 30 minutes passed and jisung started to wake up. he groaned and sat up. "min.."

"lay back down you're still not well and insanely intoxicated.." he sighed, he hated when jisung was drunk because his behaviour was so unpredictable.

"me? drunk..never" he rolled around in the bed, "never"

suddenly minho heard a car pull into the driveway and the front door opening, "oh fuck. crap crap crap no not now!! sung i'll be back just please stay as quiet as you can!" he hurried down the stairs.

"good evening minho!" his mom smiled at him.

"mom! dad! you're both home early..i thought you were going to be late" he awkwardly laughed. "n-not that it matters of course"

"dinner got a bit boring, you know your aunt she gives me a headache" his dad answered, "why do you look so pale"

"oh i just uh feel a bit sick, ate too much" he rested his hand on his stomach, "yeah..i'm uh gonna be in my room so please don't disturb me! thanks bye!" he ran back upstairs.

"baby!! you're back" jisung smiled, "come here"

"jisung snap out of it, you need to leave right now!" as he said that jisung started heading to the door to leave his room, "no through the window.."

"what why!!"

"my parents are home sung, they can't see you here!" he sounded panicked. "i know i promised i'd take care of you tonight but please try to understand"

"hmmm" he thought about it, "no, i don't wanna leaveeee!!" he wrapped his arms around the boys neck.

"sung stop it" he pushed him away, "we've talked about this"

"minho what the fuck!!" he tried to balance on his feet again, "ugh if you're so scared to tell them, i'll do it myself!

"jisung no, you're not gonna do that, you're drunk as fuck right now baby please just go home!!" he blocked the door.

"move out of my way!" he pushed him aside and ran out of the room, making his way down the stairs. "mr lee!! mrs lee!!" he yelled.

minho ran after him as soon as he got up from the floor, he already had tears streaming down his face, "jisung please stop" he was terrified of what was about to happen.

"what on earth..who is this boy minho" his dad asked. of course minho stayed silent, "lee minho!" he yelled and the boy flinched.

"oh sir i'll explain to you!" jisung offered, "i'm
han jisung!" he smiled.

"i'm so sorry dad he's a friend of chan's, an-"

"friend of chan's??? you've GOT to be joking min!!!" he laughed and turned to minho's parents, "i'm your sons boyfriend!" 

~

:p