10.

"movie night?" chan offered him some popcorn, "come on you've been locked up in here for almost four days"

"fuck off chan.." he groaned.

"stop being such a baby and get up! we're going to have a movie night wether you like it or not!" he grabbed jisung's wrist and dragged him out of the room. "sit on the sofa"

"you're so annoying" he sat down, "now what?"

"pick a movie" he handed him the remote.

jisung scrolled through the movies on the screen until he decided on the avengers: age of ultron. it was his favourite marvel movie and no matter how many times he watched it, he never got bored of it.

"ah you like this one because of quicksilver don't you!" chan joked.

"and wanda, she's a badass.." he replied.

~

chan: got him to watch movies in the living room, he's feeling a bit better

minho: thanks chan, lmk when he's feeling well enough to see me

chan: will do :)

"woah you smiled! did he text you?" hyunjin asked.

"nope, chan just told me that jisung's feeling a bit better though!" he sighed, "i feel so bad for arguing with him..i shouldn't have said all those things"

"you were frustrated it's okay, me and minnie fight all the time, he even broke up with me once cus of how bad the argument was" hyunjin told him, "but in the end we always apologise and go back to being normal"

"by normal you mean sickly in love with each other?" minho fake gagged, "oH sEuNgmiN i lOvE yoU sOoo mUch mwah mwah mwah!!" he laughed.

"shut up!!" he pushed minho, "go back to being depressed or something leave me alone"

~

"jisung! foods here" chan carried in the takeaway that he ordered from jisung's favourite ramen place. he set out the table for them both and called out to his roommate again, "sung it'll get cold!!"

he came running out from the bathroom and sat down at the table, "oh my god, you're the best!! this is my favourite"

"that's exactly why i ordered it, now eat before it gets cold!!"

after they ate, jisung was feeling even better; he was actually laughing at the jokes chan made and genuinely enjoying his night.

"so..minho wants to meet you" chan decided it was okay to bring him up now, "he wants to apologise"

"mhm...i'll uh think about it" jisung replied, "i can text him right? he won't get too mad..?"

"oh yes please text him! he won't get mad at all i promise"

~

sung: you're an asshole yk that right
sung: i'll be at yours at 6 tomorrow

min: omg u actually texted
min: yes yes thats perfect! see u then :D