6.

{anything in italics are flashbacks <3}

"jisung, are you drinking again?" he asked. "be honest with me"

jisung took a few minutes to respond, "yeah..i am" he took a deep breath, "i'm sorry okay, i know i promised but its hard, you know it is.."

"i'm not mad, i'm just-"

"disappointed? yeah i know" he rolled his eyes.

"no jisung, i'm not disappointed. i'm worried, i don't want you to fall back into your old
habits, it hurts me as much as it hurts you" minho held his hand tightly, "i love you so much, please trust me"

~

{flashback to when they first met}

jisung grew up without actual parents, most people knew that his parents had left him with his grandparents when he was only a baby; by the time he was 17, his grandma was his only parental figure and was quite old herself, she couldn't tell jisung off for mixing with the wrong crowd.

his new friends had introduced him to many things, one of them being alcohol. he started drinking and couldn't stop, it became his way of coping with everything. he used it as an escape for a while until one day two boys found him passed out on the school field.

"do you think he's okay.." one of the boys said.

"what if he's dead?" the other spoke.

"well i hope not" he leaned down and pressed his ear against the boys chest, "not dead, there's a heartbeat!"

"oh thank god" he reached into his bag and grabbed a water bottle, he poured some onto his hand and splashed it onto the boys face.

"minho what the fuck??"

"what! he might wake up!" he defended himself, then splashed some more water onto his face.

"oh he's moving! do that again" minho did as chan said. "hey" he shook the boy, "wake up"

"fuck.." he whined, "am i dead"

"no but you would've been if we didn't find you" minho kneeled down too, "it's okay, get up slowly"

jisung slowly tried to sit up while chan and minho supported him by holding his arms and gently pulling him up.

"who are you guys anyways?"  he asked.

"i'm chan and this is minho" he pointed at the brown haired boy, "what are you doing out here?"

"uh i don't remember.." jisung sighed and shoved his face into his hands. "my head hurts so bad"

"were you drunk?" minho asked, "cus you look hungover"

"probably i don't know, most likely..." he looked at him, "thanks for helping me but i'll be going home now" he got up to his feet, at first he almost fell back down but then managed to balance himself, "once again thanks"

"what a strange boy.." chan thought out loud, "come on min let's head back in, we're extremely late for lesson"

"huh.." he said as he watched the boy walk off into the distance, "right yeah"

~

"hey!" minho ran up to the boy in the corridor, "yeah you!" he pointed.

jisung looked around, "huh?"

"yes you! the one turning around" minho laughed, "do you not remember me?"

"what? no.." jisung blinked, "should i remember you?"

"i mean yeah i guess, me and my friend kinda saved your life yesterday.." the boy stared blankly back at him, "on the field yesterday?"

"oh fuck! oh yes, that was you! minho was it?"  the other boy nodded, "i'm jisung..sorry about that"

"no worries i'll uh see you later" he began to walk off but then stopped, "you should come sit with us at lunch.."

"uh huh.." he smiled as minho walked off.

~