14.

fuck, minho cursed, he couldn't believe what jisung had just said. "n-no he's drunk he's lying!" minho was shaking.

"minho..sweetie please don't lie to us!" she shook her head in disappointment, "you're gay..?"

"yes he's gay! and happily in a relationship with me!!!" jisung just wouldn't shut up.

"tell me minho, is he telling the truth?" his son didn't reply, "tell me." minho slowly nodded.

"p-please i'm sorry please dad! p-plea-" he couldn't finish his sentence as his dad slapped him hard on his cheek. more tears fell down from his eyes.

"you fucking disappointment."

"don't you fucking touch him!" suddenly jisung was the one yelling, he went to hold minho's hand.

"jisung just shut up! shut up and leave you've ruined everything!" he pushed him away, "just fucking leave, you asshole!" he wiped his tears, "please just leave i don't wanna see you ever again!"

jisung stared at him in disbelief, he held back his tears and ran out of the front door. he kept running until he ending up at a convenience store where he called chan to come pick him up.

~

"chan i fucked up so bad, it's o-over he left me" he sobbed into the older boy's chest. "he left me"

"sung, it'll be okay..please just try to sleep, you need to sleep you have a fever!" chan tucked him into bed, "i'm right outside if you need me.." he left snd shut the door behind him.

jisung cried into his pillow, he felt terrible, so he got up and pulled out a small flask from the back pocket of his jeans and began to drink again.

~

"i'm s-sorry!!" minho screamed, his lip and cheek were bleeding now due to his dad repeatedly hitting him.

"sorry's not enough..you'll stay in your room until we decide what school to transfer you too.."

minho had never ran up to his room faster, he quickly locked the door and fell to his knees. the only thing he could think about was how much he hated jisung, this was all his fault.

minho: he outed me, he fucking outed me to my parents!

hyunjin: woah what the fuck who outed you??? are you safe??

minho: jisung did! and yes im locked in my room

hyunjin: that asshole, he was drunk again wasnt he? im gonna kill him, just try to stay in ur room okay? i'll get my parents to talk to yours and see if i can visit <3

minho: pls hurry jinnie, i'm terrified

~