18.

"jisung.." he said as the boy was about to shut the car door, he looked at him for a few seconds before smiling and saying, "uh..sleep well!"

"oh, yeah thanks" he was slightly disappointed, "you too minho.." jisung shut the door and walked off into his apartment building.

that's all he had to say? jisung thought as he unlocked the front door, he was expecting something much more but as usual he over analysed the situation.

"what's wrong you look upset" chan asked, "did minho say something?"

jisung shook his head, "it's what he didn't say! i just feel like he's holding something back you know? i thought we had a moment when i was getting out of his car but apparently not.."

"don't stress sung, he told you he's not ready yet, let him take his time to figure it out"

"how much time does he need!"

chan sighed, "it's literally only been a few weeks, give him a bit more time"

~

"okay what's wrong, you've been sulky ever since jisung left" hyunjin sat down next to him.

"nothing..that movie just made me sad"

"oh come on minho we both know you didn't watch that movie, you were too busy mentally undressing sung!"

"what the fuck seungmin no i was not!!" he complained. "just leave me alone please, i'm not in the mood to talk" minho left the room and went out to his balcony.

he pulled out a lighter and cigarette from his pocket. he felt calmer as he blew out the smoke from his mouth.

minho shut his eyes as he thought about the time he'd spent with jisung, they'd loved each other so much.

he wanted to love him like that again, but there was no way minho was going to hurt himself like that again.

"sorry sungie.." he whispered to himself.

~

sorry abt the short chapters <3