7.

"you're late" minho sighed. "come in"

"yeah so what, it's not like we're boyf-" he got cut off.

"yeah yeah i know you're not my boyfriend i get it just shut up, and stop bringing it up again and again!" he shut the door behind jisung, and sighed again, "sorry, i've just had a rough day and i really need this..please"

jisung placed his hand on minho's jawline, "same here.." he began to leave kisses along his neck and behind his ear, which suddenly made minho's breathing faster, "liking that are we?"

"yeah.." he took a deep breath and jisung continued to gently kiss him.

~

jisung blew some smoke into the air as he closed his eyes, he felt better than he did before visiting minho's place, he felt less stressed. he turned to look at minho, who was passed out, jisung got up to find a blanket from the floor and draped it over the sleeping boy.

he slipped on his jeans and went out to the balcony to smoke another cigarette, the breeze made him shiver but as he inhaled and exhaled the smoke, he felt slightly warmer. he ran his hands through his hair and rested then birdied his face into his hands.

"you're still here?" jisung turned around to see hyunjin. "i came into the room to check on minho and i saw you out here..everything okay?"

"mhm yes, everything's fine" he said, "wanna join me?" he offered him his cigarette.

"ah no thanks, i'm trying not to smoke actually, seungmin's not a big fan of the smell and i'm a dancer so, i better not" he laughed awkwardly.

"would you and minho mind if i uh stayed the night? im not really feeling too good right now.." he asked.

"oh yeah no worries, i don't mind at all, and i'm sure he wouldn't either! just uh sleep on his bed with him if that's okay"

"yup that's fine..thanks hyunjin" he smiled.

~

minho woke up in the morning due to an unfamiliar feeling, he felt as if someone was holding him as he slept. he turned around to see jisung's arms wrapped around him.

"o-oh.." it took him by surprise because jisung never stayed over, no matter how late it was, no matter how tired he was. he always went home. "idiot.."

he rolled out of bed and put his clothes from the night before on.

"hyunnie did you know ji slept over?" he scratched his head.

"yes, he asked me if he could and i said it was okay, why should i have said no??"

"oh no no, of course not! i was just surprised you know..he never sleeps over, never." he drank some water. "i'll go wake him"

hyunjin stopped him, "actually don't, i don't know if you saw his face properly last night but he looked very drained, like he hadn't slept in days..let him sleep a little longer"

"right..it was dark in here so i didn't really get a good look at him" minho began to explain. "i'll uh, go back to bed then too"

~