16.

"what the fuck" he sat up, "how did i get here"

"felix called me, i showed up at your studio, you were passed out on the floor, i picked you up and got you into my car then drove us back here" jisung sipped his coffee, "anything else you'd like to know?"

minho rolled his eyes, "what's wrong, you're being strange"

"me? i'm the strange one? i'm not the one that ghosted you for almost two weeks after agreeing to go on a date with you!"

"so that's what you're mad about?" he scoffed. "i'm sorry okay?"

"you better be sorry minho, i'm trying so hard to fix things and you're being so difficult!"

"i'm not being difficult jisung i'm just not fucking ready" he sighed, "i just feel like we rushed into it..i don't think either of us are ready for this yet"

"we didn't rush into anything min it's been three years!" he was starting to raise his voice, "get over it!"

"get over it? get over what jisung, the fact that you outed me to my abusive parents knowing that they would never accept me!" he laughed, "see this is exactly why we're not ready yet, we've been in the same room for what, five minutes and we're already arguing"

jisung held his hands and took a deep breath.

"i'm sorry, i really am..what i did that night was so fucking wrong, and i regret it every day minho, if it wasn't for that stupid mistake we would've been together right now and we would've been happy..if you're not ready then that's okay..just let me know when you are"

"i will sung, i promise i will" he smiled softly. "how about we still go on that karaoke date? but just as friends.."

"that wouldn't be so bad" he smiled back.

~

after hours of singing jisung had finally tired himself out; he and minho had been dancing and singing all afternoon to all their favourite songs from high school.

minho had enjoyed it more than he thought he would, turns out jisung was still pretty fun to be around. he laughed as he saw the brown haired boy jumping to 'dance the night away' by twice.

"LETS DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!!" he screamed and danced along to the song.

minho got out his phone and started recording him, "felix will love this"

minho: *video* watch this you won't regret it :D

felix: oh my god, i love jisung, pls i need to see him more often next time u go karaoke take me with you

~